Anybody else like fringe...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I have to google nearly everything you post I had to assume you did not mean the trim added to fabrics. I had never heard of it until now. I'll have to check it out.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We've been enjoying this season very much. I did not like the first two seasons as much, but the story this season is really interesting and we haven't missed a single episode.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You all seem to rate the show very highly. It might be worth a watch. I have read an online synopsis and it sounds interesting. The only thing that puts me off is my annoyance at American television. I really loved 'Prison Break' and liked all the psychological elements involved. The classic revenge/avenging story with a twist. However, I hated the ending and the last two series weren't as good in my opinion. Plus - America has stolen Hugh Laurie! Anyway, sorry for the rant haha.

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's awesome. first seasons especially. You have to be invested in it to dig it now imho.
Last nights was retro 80's cool though. I love me some Walter though :)

D_Salvatore Speedbump

Just Browsing
Media
Naw its ok. We did indeed steal'm. He kicks anus as house. Been meanin to check out his other stuff with Stephen Fry. Only got as far as QI (which is frickin hilarious!) Oh and John Noble is errr excellent at subtly. His facial expressions just scream emotion. (oh man i'm weirder than i thought) lol

Last edited:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Naw its ok. We did indeed steal'm. He kicks anus as house. Been meanin to check out his other stuff with Stephen Fry. Only got as far as QI (which is frickin hilarious!) Oh and John Noble is errr excellent at subtly. His facial expressions just scream emotion. (oh man i'm weirder than i thought) lol

Hey I digg that weirdness! :D