Anybody else love to show off at nude beaches?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gunnison1, Sep 17, 2009.

1. gunnison1

gunnison1 New Member

Albums:
    Just wanted to see if anybody else is into showing off at nude beaches. I love the feeling when I notice somebody checking out my cock, and I've had a couple of great encounters particularly because of my dick at gunnison beach in nj.

any good stories?

2. D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer Account Disabled

I'd love to try it personally... is getting a hard-on while on a nude beach considered weird/awkward/rare? I'd love to walk around all nice and hard and have women just stare... lol

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are a few nude beaches near where I live and while I do go there more for the enjoyment of sun and surf, I have been known to show off.

One beach (now closed) was the Red, White and Blue beach. It was a private beach and the main area was mostly families, but if you went during the week days or hung around late afternoons, you'd find a different group of people. Sex on the beach was not allowed, but if you walked a short distance to the south, you'd find lots of sex just off the beach. Gay, straight or bi sex was always to be found if you looked for it. I'd love to head off to the side and give my cock a few strokes to get it semi hard. Then I'd take a slow walk past people who I thought were into what I was up for. Most of the time I'd have guys follow me but one time I had a couple ask me to come over to their little area they had blocked off.

What attracted their attention was my Prince Albert piercing. They had a lot of questions and they both wanted to handle my cock. The handling of my cock made it very hard and they both took turns sucking on it. Then they both lay back as I jacked off and came on them. Since I was super horny and had been stroking my cock off and on most of the afternoon, I had a huge load saved up and it was quite impressive. I remember giving each of them two or three shots, hitting him on the cock and she licked him clean. They gave me their address and I meet them later for dinner and some bi sex. She just sucked me, but he wanted to be fucked so I did him till he shot a load and I jacked off on her face.

Damn, I got fucking hard remembering that... Where is their number?

4. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I love the freedom of nude beaches and research them whenever I have travel planned. Most of the time the energy is really not sexual and there's been little risk of an unintentional hard-on. Once when visiting San Diego, I went to Black's Beach For three or four days. Some guys noticed that I was there repeatedly and did approach me at first just friendly and then inviting a stroll to the sex area behind the berm. I declined and the next day a whole group showed up and told me that I was teasing them by being there naked and that if I was not going to play to stay off of "their" beach.
    Another day when I was walking the beach late in the afternoon I passed a couple of guys lying next to each other, facing the other jacking their partner. It was very hot as were these two dudes. I so wanted to stay and watch but even though they were doing this in plain sight right off the surf, that would have been rude and an invasion. Another time I saw a guy getting a BJ as the receiver watched me walk by. I'll see if I choose to participate next time whenever that might be. Can't wait for another nude beach experience!

5. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

So, Yes, I do love to show off at nude beaches!

6. daytona06

daytona06 New Member

Just got back from St.Maarten and went to Orient Beach, a nude beach. I walked to the end where just a couple was sitting. I

7. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Oh about 15 years ago I use to take off on my days off and head over to Blacks beach in San Diego. I loved being nude in front of all those people. For those of you who don't know, Blacks beach is just off the campus of UC San Diego. We would sneak over behind the rocks and suck cock or get fucked in the ass. I'd think I was alone but I could hear other guys fucking as well. I miss San Diego :(

8. matute814

matute814 Member

I love to show off at beach!
    In Italy there aren't a lot of nude beaches sadly...
    I went to Croatia, Corsica and Cap d'Agde and there are a lot of nudist!
    I made some encounters but, except in Cap d'Agde, with couple that I knew on internet before... very hot!

9. Tibia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nothing better than a nude beach or lake. In New Jersey there is Sandy Hook. Last time there I sat with a good looking older guy. Had a rock hard erection that he was fascinated by, especially the precum. In the summer I am in Germany at a nude lake. Really hot stories
    there. Pm me and I would really enjoy to sharing themm. FKK all the way!!!!!!!!

10. love2compare

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to be really shy getting nude in front of my school mates as i realized soon that many were bigger than me and very few were cut overhere at the time. Somehow i felt the need to fight this bad feeling connected to nudity and trained myself to get nude more naturally. I trained this in saunas and at nude beaches... today, like 20 years later, i can comfortably walk around a nude beach without any feeling of being inferior than any other guy there. What i love most is to swim naked, it is such a freedom! And yes, i've had spontaneous boners there as well and sometimes this acts as a perfect invitation for guys i've never seen before to take care of it for me... It is so rewarding! I just get a little envious sometimes to see so much bigger soft ones but who cares lol
    Some outdoor shots of me: http://www.lpsg.com/members/love2compare/albums/catching+some+sun.../

11. Notlrac

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yep. Love the nude beach here. I got the best BJ of my life there one sunny afternoon. Her husband and friend watched us. She had really lovely firm tits too. Great handfuls as she drank every drop I shot into her mouth.

I hope I see them there again...

12. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My gf accuses me of being a show off frequently but I really just don't like to wear clothes and enjoy going to nude beaches!

13. ChicagoThickDick

When I lived in San Diego I frequently went to Blacks Beach. I used to walk the length of the beach or half many times per visit. I often got looks from females, couples and guys. Sometimes I was semi-erect and if I encountered a hot looking woman that showed interest or sex on the beach I would be fully erect. I had a lot of conversations with couples were one or both of them we blatantly checking me out. I enjoyed it and at first I was uncomfortable being checked out by gay guys but in the later years there I enjoyed the looks.
    I did get to party with some of the couples at the beach or elsewhere. I miss those days.

14. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes i've been to a number of nude beaches to date and I enjoy the freedom of being able to show off to the whole beach.

15. rjp1346

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Rented a house on the beach in Rhode Island and discovered that the town beach was right behind the house, half was the town beach and half nude beach. Sitting in the living room looking our at the beach and the ocean was better the TV sometimes. Being on the beach was better however.

16. lilguy11

lilguy11 Member

I go to the nude beach in Provincetown every year. I'm not hung by any means but I love walking around and looking at the 50 year old men with big floppy dicks. Every so often they let me stroke it. A nice big floppy heavy cock feels so good in my hands

17. Boobalaa

Gold Member

re; jdoe's 5 yr. old post above; RWB Beach closed down over 3 years ago by the owners. Other favorite nude beaches along that stretch of Hwy. 1 north of Santa Cruz, CA., include, Laguna Crk. and Bonny Doon. Laguna Creek and Boony Doon came under "State Beach" protection a lil after the time RWB Beach closed.
    Bonny Doon can be fun, depending on the crowd, weather, and time of day. I've seen it as a sex beach and a family-friendly nude beach, where/when only the adults are nude,at different times in the same day! I noticed a few beach goers pack up and leave as more youngsters began running around. As everywhere else, Bonny Doon is not what it used to be.
    Same goes for Laguna Creek about 1.5 mi. South. Once the state took it over, signs were posted and the tule-marsh area near the creek was closed. This area had plenty of trails and lil "nest areas" for sex. It used to be a fun place. It's still a popular spot however.
    the whole area is now know as Coast Daries State Park

18. mrbucket

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Always fun. GF and I make trips to Gunnison every year.

19. verybored

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just like being naked but I'm pretty sure there aren't too many nude beaches here in the south :/

20. XXXWolverineXXX

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes nothing is better than being naked in the sun me and my girl always go to Palm Springs the have a nude resort there it's called sea mountain resort it's super cool.

Draft saved Draft deleted