Anybody else love to show off at nude beaches?

unclep

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah yes...Let the package swing, let it dangle, let it look up at the sun (or moon) with a glistening drop of horny juice on the tip - there is always someone looking for just that ! Strange....all those penises at a nude beach are almost all architecturally alike - but aren't they fun ? and the balls - some tight, some swing, some haanngg ! Luv 'em when they're up tight and ready to fire ! Thanks for listening !

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Ah yes...Let the package swing, let it dangle, let it look up at the sun (or moon) with a glistening drop of horny juice on the tip - there is always someone looking for just that ! Strange....all those penises at a nude beach are almost all architecturally alike - but aren't they fun ? and the balls - some tight, some swing, some haanngg ! Luv 'em when they're up tight and ready to fire ! Thanks for listening !

I don't know if they're all architecturally the same. Once one guy walked down the beach towards me and said, "dude, I could see that boner pointing up proudly to the sky from the other side of the beach!"

Reactions: BigDee3

There are a few nude beaches near where I live and while I do go there more for the enjoyment of sun and surf, I have been known to show off.

One beach (now closed) was the Red, White and Blue beach. It was a private beach and the main area was mostly families, but if you went during the week days or hung around late afternoons, you'd find a different group of people. Sex on the beach was not allowed, but if you walked a short distance to the south, you'd find lots of sex just off the beach. Gay, straight or bi sex was always to be found if you looked for it. I'd love to head off to the side and give my cock a few strokes to get it semi hard. Then I'd take a slow walk past people who I thought were into what I was up for. Most of the time I'd have guys follow me but one time I had a couple ask me to come over to their little area they had blocked off.

What attracted their attention was my Prince Albert piercing. They had a lot of questions and they both wanted to handle my cock. The handling of my cock made it very hard and they both took turns sucking on it. Then they both lay back as I jacked off and came on them. Since I was super horny and had been stroking my cock off and on most of the afternoon, I had a huge load saved up and it was quite impressive. I remember giving each of them two or three shots, hitting him on the cock and she licked him clean. They gave me their address and I meet them later for dinner and some bi sex. She just sucked me, but he wanted to be fucked so I did him till he shot a load and I jacked off on her face.

Damn, I got fucking hard remembering that... Where is their number?
Jesus, that's fucking hot! That's essentially one of my fantasies, lol. I love the nude beach,full of potential.

I've spent some wonderful days on nude beaches in the US and the islands. If I feel sexy I sit with my legs spread wide so my vagina is on full view. This gets a nice reaction from men and couples and sometimes they approach me...and I keep my legs open and look them right in the eye while we're talking. Not many women do this so it's rather provocative. I love seeing their reactions...the men get hard and their wives can't stop staring. It's so hot.
That would get my attention for sure. :)

I love going to the nude beach. It's just the best and I LOVE to show off. Part of it is being in my 50's and being really fit and being able to get fully hard really easily. Nothing quite like walking nude past people and having them boldly check me out. Gay, straight, men, women - doesn't matter to me.

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always loved the nude beach with my wife. I loved watching people checking her out as well as them looking at how small I was lol

Reactions: datguy12

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love going to the nude beach. It's just the best and I LOVE to show off. Part of it is being in my 50's and being really fit and being able to get fully hard really easily. Nothing quite like walking nude past people and having them boldly check me out. Gay, straight, men, women - doesn't matter to me.

Yep. Feeding the virtuous cycle of getting off on people getting off on you where appropriate is the best.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I took my gf the the same nude beach I mentioned before for a 4th of July camping trip. I was fully nude and she wore just a wrap. During the middle of the day we went to our tent to fuck. The couple in the next tent was fucking too. It was great to hear the sounds of fucking. After we were done, I went to the ocean to wash off. My cock was still hard and caught a few eyes.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a nude beach not too far from where I live, when the British weather allows it my wife and I pay a visit. It used to be just older people that used it but it's become more popular with younger people too in recent years, my wife has a great set of tits and as someone said in a previous reply it's great watching others getting off at the sight of our endowment. It's a fairly small isolated beach so you have a fairly captive audience which is great and also we've become good friends with the regulars, the weather being what it is there's always something to chat and make conversation about between visits as the sun doesn't shine regular enough to be there that often!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a nude beach not too far from where I live, when the British weather allows it my wife and I pay a visit. It used to be just older people that used it but it's become more popular with younger people too in recent years, my wife has a great set of tits and as someone said in a previous reply it's great watching others getting off at the sight of our endowment. It's a fairly small isolated beach so you have a fairly captive audience which is great and also we've become good friends with the regulars, the weather being what it is there's always something to chat and make conversation about between visits as the sun doesn't shine regular enough to be there that often!
Have also noted there are a few more young people on the nude beaches. Went to one last year and this couple in their early twenties laid out face up, both had good body's, she had a fair pair of pert tits and shaved tight cunt., He was taller, muscular and also had a shaved cock and balls and the biggest cock on the beach. As I walked my they both made sure I could see their nakedness. Later after I'd settled and gotten stripped I walked back past them and stopped for a chat. She was very forward and opened up her legs invitingly, he on the other hand just replaced in a new positon his big cock. After a while I went back to my spot, laid out enjoying the sunshine. It was very quiet that day so when the guy appeared it was natural to start talking again. He sat opposite me cross legged with his cock laying over his balls - needless to say we became very friendly, very intimate and then he went back to his girl. As I left the beach I realised I was the oldest there, anyway, I waved to the pair of them and they waved back. Alas another meeting not possible as they were on holiday!

Reactions: 970172

One of my goals is to get to a nude beach, just to see how ppl react
You gotta do it - it's awesome. I LOVE the nude beach. You might have to drive a bit, or schedule a vacation, but there is plenty not far from your location.
There's some unofficial CO stretches in the FL panhandle, Haulover in N Miami, Canaveral Natioal Seashore (Apollo Beach on the New Smyrna end and Playalinda on the Titusville end).

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You gotta do it - it's awesome. I LOVE the nude beach. You might have to drive a bit, or schedule a vacation, but there is plenty not far from your location.
There's some unofficial CO stretches in the FL panhandle, Haulover in N Miami, Canaveral Natioal Seashore (Apollo Beach on the New Smyrna end and Playalinda on the Titusville end).

Haulover was awesome when I used to go to Sofla in the late 90s and early 2000s. Not only is there the full smorgasbord of people there, almost every ethnicity, there are heteros as well as queers. Oftentimes, the hets were more daring than the homos.

I remember one guy, a toned muscular black guy, who used to offer up sustain lotion massages to hot white women. 2/3 would take him up on it, and as he began to pay attention to their pussies, his 9" uncut hardon would harden up and throb relentlessly.