Anybody else love to show off at nude beaches?

german_xxl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wanted to see if anybody else is into showing off at nude beaches. I love the feeling when I notice somebody checking out my cock, and I've had a couple of great encounters particularly because of my dick at gunnison beach in nj.

any good stories?

Yeah im pretty big soft as well, always enjoy showing off what i got

Reactions: IGrow8

I would absolutely love to do a nude beach! I work out quite a bit and am not chiseled but have nice definition, and my cock gets pretty tight and small, and my balls really get tight and tiny and would love to have others seeing and looking!

Reactions: Jack Rafael

german_xxl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol yeah I can see that, but I mean like what do ppl do? do they point and say stuff lol just trying to picture it

first they look, then they come over to me and start a conversation
pretty much always ends in me banging a hot wife somwhere behind the dunes :D

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lol yeah I can see that, but I mean like what do ppl do? do they point and say stuff lol just trying to picture it
In most cases they my look and may comment to their friends quietly, people don't point and call attention to a given body part just for fun and gigles . For the most part unless you know the person you don't take pictures. Nude beaches are mostly about fun, relaxation and enjoying the company of friends, not about who you can hook up with for sex.

Reactions: 970172

I never been to a nude beach, partially because of where I lived and stuff, but how do ppl really react to a big soft one?
well, at a nude beach people do what they do at a textile beach: walk around, get sun, swim, sleep, people watch, etc. Si, if you're walking around with a big old cock swinging lots of people will pay no attention at all and some people will be checking you out.
Depending on the beach there may be a little "cruising" and if there are secluded areas you might get some sex play. But, don't expect people to run over, drop to their knees, and start sucking you off. :p

Reactions: pdxjoe

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nude beaches are great. My wife looks for the huge cocks and I get to look at the breasts. A good time.

I agree...but since I am not married...I get a lot of the other "huge cock" guys...often led by their wives/girlfriends to come over and say hi and introduce themselves. The busty women too...which since I smile when I see them...they "know" they are my "type" too. And if a woman has very hairy pubic area...I grin big at them...they get the message too....if the busty women and the hairy vagina women stop staring at my genitals long enough to see I am smiling at them.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree...but since I am not married...I get a lot of the other "huge cock" guys...often led by their wives/girlfriends to come over and say hi and introduce themselves. The busty women too...which since I smile when I see them...they "know" they are my "type" too. And if a woman has very hairy pubic area...I grin big at them...they get the message too....if the busty women and the hairy vagina women stop staring at my genitals long enough to see I am smiling at them.

Same for me

Reactions: AlteredEgo

tiny5er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also enjoy the exhibitionist thrill of showing off and seeing the various sizes at the nude beach. Wife and i have gone to several beaches and a couple resorts in the area. It's also hot to have my wife's body on display for everyone to see...her tits and pussy available for all to enjoy...love the lingering stares from other more hung men. The dynamic of having everyone's long and short-comings on display is very sexy, and it's fun to listen as my wife subtly compares all of the packages she sees. Tons of fun.

Reactions: roryjack