Anybody else tired of the 7 inch club?

Media
Size has a part in the over all scheme of things. Got to have something work with, right?
For me, it's about who the dick is attached to that's most important.

There's plenty of larger cocks here with ego driven men attached. For me that is so unattractive no matter now large their cock may be.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
women may say they like 7-8 as ideal
but i think their "dream ideal" is morelike 9-10 inchers.

a secret only a few admit too.:wink:
it doesn't feel like a "boy" but a "man"

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I find this thread to be very interesting - not because I think there's a good reason for a 7 inch club, but because someone seemed to think it makes a difference. Since the average penis, according to most surveys, is 5-1/2 to 6 inches long when erect, why not just pick something over 6 inches as being "LARGE"? Just a question.

One could obviously make a case for a thick dick club with members all being 6 inches or more in circumference, since most women seem to like the full feeling a thick cock gives them. But since men came up with this club, it's all about length.

To be quite honest, I think it's more important for a man's self esteem to feel that he's bigger than average than it is for one's partner (whether you're straight of gay). I know I like watching my cock slide in and out of a woman's vagina, all the more so since I'm around 9 inches long -- it just looks hot.

However, I often feel that my pussy licking skills are more appreciated by most women than the size of my cock. I spend a lot of time and effort making sure my female partners cum multiple times just from licking, sucking, and nibbling on their clit - it almost always works and I'm rewarded with a soaking wet pussy when I finally penetrate them with my erect penis.

I wouldn't be too surprised to find that many gay men enjoy getting a good blowjob almost as much as they enjoy having a hard cock up their ass. I'd be interested to know what others think.

Anyway, the only club I really want to be in is the club of skillful lovers, who can always satisfy their partner(s) with a mind-blowing orgasm (or two, or three, or more).

-Ranger

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Except most woman dont know what a true 10 inches looks like. There is a big misconception about size,brought on by inaccurate measuring, guesstimates,and plain lying. I'm 7.5, and I assure you,I could easily say I'm an inch bigger and many women wouldnt be none the wiser

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, we all agree it's great to be big. It's like asking a rich dude if he likes having money. Guess what answer you'll probably get?

But in all honesty I've probably gotten more compliments from women for my touch than my cock, and frankly I wouldn't have it any other way. Your endowment is something you're born with. A memorable touch has to be learned.

Most women don't care (much) about size, as long as it's not too small. (Yes, I realize that's somewhat contradictory; don't shoot the messenger. ;-) ) The chances of 7"+ being deemed "too small" are probably pretty remote. In fact as several previous posters have noted, 7 is quite likely to be misunderestimated (gotta thank the outgoing US pres for that word!) as 10 or more.

So, practically speaking you can either a) obsess about an unlikely event which you can do nothing to change, or b) apply the same effort to being the best lover that you can be, whatever your size. Choice seems pretty obvious to me.

Cheers,
-DC

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media

You may have a point, but I doubt many women are going to bring out a tape measure to check. I've had more than one tell me I was a little "big" at first, only to tell me later after fucking them more than once that they love big cocks. With women you never know for sure.

-Ranger

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
The 7-inch range is brilliant! (I sure wish I belonged to the range.) It's not so large to only attract size queens and it definitely is not small that it only induces humiliating laughter. Personally I think it's perfect. When you drop your pants your partner will be left thinking one thing: that piece of meat is so gonna make me moan!

ncnicem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the club here too and must admit that I've have often wished for that extra little bit to get above 8". Would it make a whit of difference in sex? Probably not as women get more out of girth and also comment more on it in my experience. The other thing here is that it seems that both girth and length contribute to a woman's sense of being penetrated deeply ("No one has ever touched me there before" - love that one). So, I think that a 7.5 X 6 guy might actually give a better feeling of 'deep fucking' than a 9 X 5 or 5.5 guy. Dunno, ladies might jump in here and correct me on this.

I do love being able to get into those 'nooks and crannies' around a woman's cervix and a little extra length would be nice for that. Anyway, thanks - enjoyed the thread and nice to see others wondering about the same thing. To be clear though, I do feel fortunate and am not complaining.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I think it's human nature to be curious about what life would be like if we were different in some way - be it taller, older, younger, blond haired, or whatever. I know more than one guy who is convinced he could have been a pro athlete at his sport if he was about 5 inches taller (i.e. my height), for example.

At times, I've been curious about what it would be like to have a smaller penis, but it seems I'm in the minority on that one.

smashass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I think that a 7.5 X 6 guy might actually give a better feeling of 'deep fucking' than a 9 X 5 or 5.5 guy. Dunno, ladies might jump in here and correct me on this.

I tend to agree with that too. While it's certainly all relative to the girl (too much girth, for instance), there's a reason 7-8x6 is normally "ideal", not 9x5 etc. For the guys who are 8+x6, f*ck you guys. :biggrin1:

Regardless, I know this thread is about length, but once you hit a certain point in terms of length, it's the girth that makes the difference. So from a purely physical standpoint, 7 or 7.29 or 7.8 or whatever length you are short of 8, it's not nearly as important as girth at that point. My $.02.

D

deleted298367

I kinda agree. I'm like just under 7.5, but it's kinda the middleplace. I still get jealous of guys with 8 or 9+, and I suppose being on here every so often almost makes me feel small. It's basically the 'small' end of 'large.' I have a biased perspective cause I'm on a 'large penis' forum, not just the 'every penis' forum.

diafano

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i must confess something.. i thougt i belonged to the 7 inch club .. but.. o God.. i dont! lol... i dont know why i thought that. any way a few days ago i grabed a ruler and discovered i was 6 inchs.. after gettin depressed for 5 min.. i start remembering that every man i ve been with said i was well endowed.. maybe they were lying, maybe.... i dont know.. the point is... if i have had that much fun with a 6 inch dick.. who cares for one more inch....imnot in the 7 inch club.. and love being in the 6 inch club... enjoy your club man!

with love from mexico
happy new year!

shady ace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nice post, it seems the concensus is that we are the 'new average.' however, i will say that apparently a dick 6 inches in girth is WAY more pleasurable than 4.5. even if it is just under 7 1/2 inches long...at least that's how my girlfriend responds. :fing26:

D

deleted298367

Yes, I am tired of all the people with less than 10 inches joining this site. We all know that everybody claiming to have 10 inches. 11, and even 14 are all telling the truth.

:lmao:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i keep falling out of the 7 club i swear. i might be measuring wrong but sometimes im just under which i find painful. not because im jealous but i dont want to be a liar for all the people that think of me as 7. but then again ive had numerous comments thats im big and i find other impressive afct about my penis. for instance my flaccid penis is just under the average erect. well 0.5 inches, but still when i told my friend their jaw still dropped and when i said its gay i only go up about 2 inches hard he replied well im sorry for you only going up that much and stilll being bigger then average. so what this long story means is, size generally is irrellivant. im "big" yet im not experianced enough to give a girl an orgasm. if your going to let 0.2' put you off so much to affect your game then your stupid