Anybody else trying to get a big donut?

dougnick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fairly new to pumping - I have only been able to get 2 large donuts and I'm looking for a routine that will ensure that I get a huge donut each time. Can anybody help?
Is it simply a matter of doing long periods in the tube?
Is the donut an indication that damage is occuring?
The biggest donut I got was after a long pumping session and it was 9" around. It lasted over day but soon reduced in size. I not a donut is not permanent, but I would like to get another large one and do not know how...can anybody assist?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After 10 years of pumping, my experience has been that if I start out in a larger tube with plenty of room for expansion, my donut will be pronounced. I do my damnest to avoid the donut as I think it's rather unnatural. Thus, now days, I also start out in the 10 X 2. Have to use a lot of lube just to get my cock in and I have no problem packin it in 20 minutes. Then I place a condum (nipple cut out) over the head and roll it up a couple of inches so as to avoid the donut and go on to the larger tubes. When I pump this evening I may dispense with all that and start in the 10 X 2.75 tube just to verify my thoughts on the subject.

dougnick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your input Torque8, since the fuild build up is temporary, I actually like the donut, not so much the appearance, but the feel of all that weight and having it sucked,etc. afterwards.
Is getting a donut unsafe?
Will I get a big donut each time as long as I use a larger tube and pump for long periods of time?