Anybody else trying to get a big donut?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by dougnick, Aug 17, 2009.

1. dougnick

dougnick New Member

I'm fairly new to pumping - I have only been able to get 2 large donuts and I'm looking for a routine that will ensure that I get a huge donut each time. Can anybody help?
    Is it simply a matter of doing long periods in the tube?
    Is the donut an indication that damage is occuring?
    The biggest donut I got was after a long pumping session and it was 9" around. It lasted over day but soon reduced in size. I not a donut is not permanent, but I would like to get another large one and do not know how...can anybody assist?

2. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After 10 years of pumping, my experience has been that if I start out in a larger tube with plenty of room for expansion, my donut will be pronounced. I do my damnest to avoid the donut as I think it's rather unnatural. Thus, now days, I also start out in the 10 X 2. Have to use a lot of lube just to get my cock in and I have no problem packin it in 20 minutes. Then I place a condum (nipple cut out) over the head and roll it up a couple of inches so as to avoid the donut and go on to the larger tubes. When I pump this evening I may dispense with all that and start in the 10 X 2.75 tube just to verify my thoughts on the subject.

3. dougnick

dougnick New Member

Thanks for your input Torque8, since the fuild build up is temporary, I actually like the donut, not so much the appearance, but the feel of all that weight and having it sucked,etc. afterwards.
    Is getting a donut unsafe?
    Will I get a big donut each time as long as I use a larger tube and pump for long periods of time?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice