Anybody else trying to get a big donut?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by dougnick, Aug 17, 2009.

1. dougnick

dougnick New Member

I'm fairly new to pumping - I have only been able to get 2 large donuts and I'm looking for a routine that will ensure that I get a huge donut each time. Can anybody help?
    Is it simply a matter of doing long periods in the tube?
    Is the donut an indication that damage is occuring?
    The biggest donut I got was after a long pumping session and it was 9" around. It lasted over day but soon reduced in size. I not a donut is not permanent, but I would like to get another large one and do not know how...can anybody assist?

2. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After 10 years of pumping, my experience has been that if I start out in a larger tube with plenty of room for expansion, my donut will be pronounced. I do my damnest to avoid the donut as I think it's rather unnatural. Thus, now days, I also start out in the 10 X 2. Have to use a lot of lube just to get my cock in and I have no problem packin it in 20 minutes. Then I place a condum (nipple cut out) over the head and roll it up a couple of inches so as to avoid the donut and go on to the larger tubes. When I pump this evening I may dispense with all that and start in the 10 X 2.75 tube just to verify my thoughts on the subject.

3. dougnick

dougnick New Member

Thanks for your input Torque8, since the fuild build up is temporary, I actually like the donut, not so much the appearance, but the feel of all that weight and having it sucked,etc. afterwards.
    Is getting a donut unsafe?
    Will I get a big donut each time as long as I use a larger tube and pump for long periods of time?

Draft saved Draft deleted