Anybody Else Watch Mr Robot?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I need someone to cry with other that ending. Oh and if you haven't ever heard of it. It's a show about computer hackers. One that kind of predicted more than a few past events when it comes to tech. Some parts are a slow burn, if you like that sort of thing. I'd say check it out.

Reactions: Enid

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
It's been on my list for a while. I hear lots of good stuffs about it.

They just had their series finale. And while it could have gotten very very cliche as a whole i think they did a pretty good job with it. There is an element of mental health that runs through the show that i would imagine isn't in any way shape or form accurate but they don't rely solely on it.Has a lot of other interesting themes in it too. Be warned though, if you do watch from beginning to end that ending will jack you up.

I do..or I did. I kind of stopped watching it due to not having access to watch it.
I stopped around season 2 but it was sooo good. I can't even remember the last thing I saw. Maybe the end of season 2.
need to get back in to it so I can finish it.

Reactions: spaj8987

simplotic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They just had their series finale. And while it could have gotten very very cliche as a whole i think they did a pretty good job with it. There is an element of mental health that runs through the show that i would imagine isn't in any way shape or form accurate but they don't rely solely on it.Has a lot of other interesting themes in it too. Be warned though, if you do watch from beginning to end that ending will jack you up.
Elliots DID is actually fairly accurate. As well as all the hacks that are pulled off. I thought the show was amazing from start to finish. The finale was a complete mind fuck.

Reactions: spaj8987