Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spladle said:
Oh, come on, I was only kidding.

So was I :tongue:

RideRocket said:
Forgive my ignorance of things English (other than muffins and Monty Python), but what is a 'dressing gown'?

Yeah, think Arthur Dent!

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love being naked. I spend as much time as possible with as few clothes as possible. Its far more comfortable, I find... although not when its freezing cold! I spend a lot of time in hotel rooms, and that's always naked time too!!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BBB2.5 said:
I love running around in the nude. Do it all the time, when I am home by myself. :tongue: Something about the freedom of No Clothes.
I like it. Funny thing ..I cant sleep nude. Don't like the way it kind of gets in the way, trapped between my legs. I sleep in underwear, most of the time.:biggrin1:

Man, I love it when mine "kind of gets in the way"! Just reaching down to take it out of the way is fun and often leads to finding a larger space for it. Don't you move it up to your abs? I find that's the best place for mine and frees it to get extended to its full length. That trapping between your legs can be very uncomfortable!

kauai1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
me too here in hawaii its always warm enough either at home or on the beach YEAAAAAA :cool:

Bigwoodie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to hang out naked sometimes, specially in the mornings when I wake up. Problem is, I always want to jack off straight away! LOL