Anybody ever cross the line with your Best Friend?

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am speaking about those super close friendships, the best bro, bromance type of thing?

I crossed the line with mine about 10 yrs ago, it just happened. We never had sex, but we crossed the line by infusing sexuality into the relationship. It felt like a perfectly natural extension of the relationship at the time, and though it has changed somewhat over the yrs, its a line that cannot be un crossed....

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I crossed that line with a best bro* after several years of obvious attraction from both sides, but we didn't indulge until after our group of friends broke up and people went away for school. Didn't want to screw up the whole group if things went bad.

*clearly I'm not a dude, but I was "one of the guys" with this gamer group.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes.. a female I met in college. We had the same major so we had the same classes throughout the four years and remained really good friends since. A few years ago, before my current g/f, we got dinner and went back to my place to watch a movie. Something we have done for years.. no kissing or sex.

After dinner, she wanted her neck massaged. Of course, one thing led to another and we had sex. I think it was "curious to see how each other was in bed" type thing. Happened only once. We are still friends, but not as strong as it was before this occurred.

If you value the friendship, be fore warned.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, I am a huge tease with both men and women. I tend to get very flirty and infuse sex into relationships, if I don't watch it. I have been know to flirt up friends mothers, fathers, teachers, anyone I get a reaction out of or returns interest.
Anyway, a few times the flirting with a friend changed to actual interest and actions. Sometimes the other, sometimes both wanted something sexual to happen. I usually get wierded out knowing a friend had intrests other than friends and the friend felt lead on and rejected. It never ended well, the initial relationship was changed and there was tension, being uncomfortable sometimes ending the relationship.

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A guy friend told me he is gay and liked me on the phone. (refused to tell me in person) I only saw him once after that to pick up money he owed me and never again. Not because he's gay but he was hoping I was gay and his fortune teller apparently told him I am, which I found quite offensive and annoying. I still rarely talk to him on the phone but that's it.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A guy friend told me he is gay and liked me on the phone. (refused to tell me in person) I only saw him once after that to pick up money he owed me and never again. Not because he's gay but he was hoping I was gay and his fortune teller apparently told him I am, which I found quite offensive and annoying. I still rarely talk to him on the phone but that's it.

A fortune teller? That's a new one. LOL.

Evidently he didn't really believe it on some level or he wouldn't have done it over the phone. Pussy. (No offense to the ladies.)