Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wanted to try this with my girlfriend but we can't seem to find anyone interested.

Anybody ever done this before

How does it feel did you cum fast? What's it like having a hard dick right next to or rubbing on yours

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Myself and a hung fuck buddy of mine double penetrated a slutty bottom boy a few weeks ago. It was an amazing experience. Hearing him moan and scream as we fucked his boy pussy.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I lived in Europe, as a very young man , I had an older 28 year old English lover in Paris. He was hung almost as large as me, but was my botttom guy! One day he brought home , to our Left Bank garret , a young Tunisian man who wanted to be fucked by a thick white cock! I obliged by sitting on the bed and having the Tunisian sit on my cock with his back against my chest! The Tunisian began bounding up and down on my long, thick shaft and it was obvious this was not going to be just an ordinary fuck! My English buddy yelled for me to roll on my back and as I did so, he jumped onto the tunisian and all I could feel was his cock pressing back to back against mine as we stretched the Tunisian's butt like no man is meant to be stretched! For a short while we both managed to long stroke the horny Tunisian , who was jumping around on our poles as if crazed with lust; but soon , the intensity and depravity of the action brought all three of us to a lusty climax!

Reactions: putaaa and Allan S.

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a DO with a girl and a friend of mine. I was in her fussy and he was in her and.I was on top he was beneath her and he came first without saying anything and came all over my taint. All he kept saying was that he can hold feel my ball sac touching his. Lol.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You'll find plenty interested here. Maybe read the site with your GF and let her choose the candidates.

I was in a DP sandwich between my ex-math teacher and his BF. They were insatiable and we did it 5 times before I demanded an end to it. We all fell asleep and then did it once more in the morning. I was about 5 years out of high school and the two long cocks together was an unforgettable feeling.

Years later I found I could almost reproduce the feeling by bending a double ended dildo in half and using both ends at once.

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup. She was more into it than either of us. She was bent over doggy, her husband was on his back and I was taking her from behind. Kind of m'eh, to be honest, but she got really wet and loved every minute of it, from what I gather. The fact that she was enjoying it made it better, but purely physically, it did nothing special for me...normal doggy is more fun, IMO.

Freddie36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been DPed myself a couple of times. To be totally honnest there were great times and not that great time. The cocks have to be very hard and the position stable and comfortable. Otherwise it turns into unsavoury acrobatics.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I lived in Europe, as a very young man , I had an older 28 year old English lover in Paris. He was hung almost as large as me, but was my botttom guy! One day he brought home , to our Left Bank garret , a young Tunisian man who wanted to be fucked by a thick white cock! I obliged by sitting on the bed and having the Tunisian sit on my cock with his back against my chest! The Tunisian began bounding up and down on my long, thick shaft and it was obvious this was not going to be just an ordinary fuck! My English buddy yelled for me to roll on my back and as I did so, he jumped onto the tunisian and all I could feel was his cock pressing back to back against mine as we stretched the Tunisian's butt like no man is meant to be stretched! For a short while we both managed to long stroke the horny Tunisian , who was jumping around on our poles as if crazed with lust; but soon , the intensity and depravity of the action brought all three of us to a lusty climax!

Please excuse me while I go take a shower.:biggrin1:

Reactions: putaaa

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been in a pussy while another guy enjoyed her ass. Tight - and feeling his cock move back and forth (through the membrane between anus and vagina) against mine as he stroked was a different sensation, and stimulating.

But that's nothing like the sensations of simultaneously sharing a vagina with another penis (double vagina penetration (DVP), or double pussy penetration (DPP)). I have had that privilege at least half a dozen times, with 3 different women. I was always with the two guys facing each other, and the woman between us, so the more sensitive undersides of our cocks were rubbing together. Usually I was under her in an upside-down missionary, or cowgirl-leaning-forward, position. The other guy entered her doggy.

I definitely felt the other guy's cock, especially the head, firmly sliding the full length of mine. It was very tight and I had no control over the pressure. The ejaculations happened pretty quick. Both guys try to hold off, because it's incredible to feel the other cock twitching and pulsating against yours as he releases his sperm. You'll probably feel the warmth, then the awesome feeling of instant "silky seconds" as his seed spills into her vagina and around your cock. When the other guy climaxed first, his orgasm almost always triggered mine.

Obviously, this is a VERY "bi" experience and the two guys need to be agreeable to it. (It always surprised me that who would meet a second guy for a 3-sum, and called themselves "very open-minded", were usually pretty homophobic and wouldn't even consider DVP, or the 69/doggy position.) The girl must be well-prepared - VERY open, relaxed, and lubricated, probably several preliminary orgasms. She will probably experience a bit of pain as the head of the second cock stretches her opening and slides in - similar to being taken in the ass, or the discomfort of being stretched open the very first time a penis entered her. The second guy entering must be very hard to get in. He is also in a position to possibly injure or damage either the woman, or the other guy, so I think a bare cock is definitely called for - he needs the feedback to tell if he's being too rough.

I think every woman I've ever heard talk about double vaginal penetration described it with the same phrase: "stretched and filled". That sounds kind of painful to me, but they seemed to enjoy it. I don't think the woman ever climaxed while both cocks were inside her, but feeling the second guy pull out tended to trigger her orgasm.

partnerincrime

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Myself and a hung fuck buddy of mine double penetrated a slutty bottom boy a few weeks ago. It was an amazing experience. Hearing him moan and scream as we fucked his boy pussy.

I think I need to plan a trip to Ireland, SportyXX, having you and your fuck buddy pd me would be More than HOT.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it a couple of times..always being the one in the middle. The first time, I was with two guys and they didn't say anything about doing it. I was sitting on one guy and the other and put his in too. Definitely a surprise. I'd never heard of it before but I sure did like it. I've done it a couple times since and would like to do it again.