Anybody ever done a DP DPP or DAP

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanted to try this with my girlfriend but we can't seem to find anyone interested.

Anybody ever done this before

How does it feel did you cum fast? What's it like having a hard dick right next to or rubbing on yours

If your girlfriend wants to do DP than you are very lucky as most women I've known wouldn't consider it. However, if you are all aroused and comfortable with the idea then it can be very enjoyable.

For me the best position is for the guy with the larger penis lying on his back and the lucky girl to sit astride cowgirl taking his full length. When she is comfortable she leans forward and the guy with the smaller penis can then penetrate her anally from behind. Your girlfriend will feel she is being stretched so a smaller penis entering her anally seems to be more comfortable the first time.

I must confess that feeling another penis rubbing yours is strange at first but a sensation you soon get used to. However, you soon forget about that as you want to give the girl sexual pleasure. Seeing the pleasure on her face and her breasts swinging as she enjoys each thrust from the guys can make you cum but as I've already cum prior to DP I tned to hold off untill she can't take anymore and reaches her orgasm.

dude8.5

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it, twice. Both were amazing, though the first hurt too much to completely enjoy the experience. Why the first time didn't, I don't know. Maybe I was looser from more fucking beforehand.
Both times where with another gay couple we play with sometimes. In both scenarios, my partner was one of the guys inside me. I think in both cases the other dick up in there was the same guy from the other couple. He's the top.
The feeling is incredible. Would love to do it again. But next time, I think I would maximize the hotness by doing combos of all the gays: my partner and the top, partner and the bottom, and the other couple together.
My partner sometimes fucks me with his dick and a dildo at the same time, which is hot, but just not the same has two real dicks.

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No difference. The same experience goes by two different names, but not everybody recognizes both names.

Have you tried it?

oh...i see, thanks.

no, i haven't, and to be honest that's not something that holds a lot of appeal for me. interesting to hear diff people's experiences/opinions though

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no, i haven't, and to be honest that's not something that holds a lot of appeal for me. interesting to hear diff people's experiences/opinions though
That's quite OK.

It's definitely a minority of women who would even try DPP, and fewer still who truly enjoy it. (Some certainly do it just for the kinkiness factor, or to please a husband or B/F.) Like I said before - women describing the sensation as "being split and filled" always sounded uncomfortable to me, but SOME women, when they're in the right mood, actually DO ask for it.

As a guy, it's not something I'd want every time, or even regularly. It's definitely a unique, pleasurable, and exciting way to be stimulated to orgasm (the tightness, and other guy's cock sliding against the sensitive side of mine, and especially feeling him cum against my cock) but I don't care for the restricted movement when I'm on the bottom and the athletic requirements when I'm on top make it too much like work, rather than pleasure.

originalmonster28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My fiancee actually really enjoys DPP. She likes the full feeling and the stretching. I really like it too. The feeling of two shafts rubbing together and the tightness is really hot. An above poster got it completely right. The guy with the bigger dick normally lays down, she mounts him, then I get on top. It is great. If you a find a girl who likes that, she's a keeper. Haha.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have DP'd (anal and vaginal) many women, usually at orgies. Things are usually easier when the smaller man is in the ass, so I am mainly in the cunt. The feelings are wonderful. The other cock moving inside her ass pressing against me, then the contractions of her vagina and ass as she orgasms, usually several times. there are a few good positions, but the best is, vagina guy on the bottom, then girl, then ass guy. The reverse works as well. Guys have to be a bit skilled and easy with each other.

I've done double vaginal a few times, but the woman has to be very very loose for it to really work well. The feeling of another uncut cock inside her, sliding against mine is amazing.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
My wife will not DP as she doesn't really like anal, but is happy with double-vaging or DV as we call it here (see my photos). I like both very much. A while back we were 4soming with another couple and decided to DV both females, starting with the other guy's wife. He'd made it very plain at the start of the meet that he was very straight, but seemed very happy to slide his cock into his lady alongside mine, maybe the fact I was in a condom made all the difference?

It's great when you feel the other guy cumming during DP or DV.

Last edited:

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's great when you feel the other guy cumming during DP or DV.
Yeah, in my experience the first guy's ejaculation - his cock pulsating against the other, and the semen coating everything inside her - triggers the second guy's orgasm. An awesome sensation!

ausmate

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i done all 3 forms of DP, they all rock and the visual is beautiful. DAP is my fav though. the feeling is amazing. you need a good partner to do it though cos if he is new to it he will ejaculate very quickly.

Boicrazy82

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did my first dp last night. Was with a gay couple, both vers tops. Switched back and forth in the spoon position between them. Then went to riding one, and then the other. One was about 7 and the other 8. I was riding the 8 and he told his bf to go behind me and that it was so hot. I had a feeling that they were going to try it. He got behind me and had me lean forward a bit ands sure enough, he very slowly worked it on in there with his bf's. Damn, hurt at first, but he took it nice and slow. After a moment or so, it felt so damn good. Would love to get with them again. Loved it :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've never done DP with 2 men, but my man likes to fuck one of my holes with his cock while he uses my dildo on the other. I cum like a maniac every time. He seems to love it too. Once he put both shafts in my pussy at the same time, hurt like FUCK but felt so damn good.

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I absolutely love it, but it doesn't last very long! It can be arms and legs everywhere until you establish a technique. We found the larger cock has to lie on his back (me,cut), legs tight together. The girl doing cowboy on top getting well loosened and in the mood. When she's ready, she has to bend forward right tight onto my chest, and the other guy (uncut, smaller) comes in doggy with his legs either side of mine. It's hard for me to have much hip movement, but I have to say it's incredibly erotic to feel another cock slide in there. The girl has an electrified reaction and is really carried away. I think being uncut from behind makes it much easier as he can just position his cockhead and it's easier just to slide in through his foreskin and once his cock is well lubricated he can move in and out without any resistance. That movement of his sliding cock and twitching tightly squeezed against mine while I can feel his ballsack brings things to a head pretty quickly, but apart from the first time, the guy on top always comes first because he can do the hip thrusting movements much more easily. There's also a lot of moaning and shouting- it's an amazing, exhausting experience.

It goes without saying both guys have to be very easy in each other's company, with no horror at coming into contact with the other's semen! You have to be completely comfortable with handling another guys penis, so if you're not happy with that this is not for you. Until we tried this the first time, I had no particular urge for frottage, but doing this has brought out a large degree of interest. It is the hottest sex I've had- a lot of that is the lust in a group sex scenario of seeing a couple fucking like jackrabbits next to you and preparing yourself and knowing you will be in there in a few moments.

The monogamy tendency of modern life is a curse, it's as unnatural as the whole practice of circumcision. Humans were meant to have sex in a group scenario, with women taking many partners- hence the incredibly greater sexual capacity of females over males. Even the shape of the penis has been designed to remove a previous occupants deposits as yours are given preference deep in the vagina. Multiple sexual partners are the way we were designed! The extraordinary lubrication qualities of semen are a hint as to what nature intended- to help the next cock in and maximise a selection of sperm for the strongest genes from a variety of partners!

Last edited:
Reactions: pussyeatingfanatic

jake_1968

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea, Astro I've had the same double pussy penetration experience. Makes sense to have the guy with more length on the bottom as the guy coming in from behind and control how deep he is going. Great sensation for sure and especially when everyone is really into. Most times it doesn't last long but have one experience where we were both fucking her deep and slow for a long time. Great feeling.

Grav22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The monogamy tendency of modern life is a curse, it's as unnatural as the whole practice of circumcision. Humans were meant to have sex in a group scenario, with women taking many partners- hence the incredibly greater sexual capacity of females over males. Even the shape of the penis has been designed to remove a previous occupants deposits as yours are given preference deep in the vagina. Multiple sexual partners are the way we were designed! The extraordinary lubrication qualities of semen are a hint as to what nature intended- to help the next cock in and maximise a selection of sperm for the strongest genes from a variety of partners!

wat

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I absolutely love it, but it doesn't last very long! It can be arms and legs everywhere until you establish a technique. We found the larger cock has to lie on his back (me,cut), legs tight together. The girl doing cowboy on top getting well loosened and in the mood. When she's ready, she has to bend forward right tight onto my chest, and the other guy (uncut, smaller) comes in doggy with his legs either side of mine. It's hard for me to have much hip movement, but I have to say it's incredibly erotic to feel another cock slide in there. The girl has an electrified reaction and is really carried away. I think being uncut from behind makes it much easier as he can just position his cockhead and it's easier just to slide in through his foreskin and once his cock is well lubricated he can move in and out without any resistance. That movement of his sliding cock and twitching tightly squeezed against mine while I can feel his ballsack brings things to a head pretty quickly, but apart from the first time, the guy on top always comes first because he can do the hip thrusting movements much more easily. There's also a lot of moaning and shouting- it's an amazing, exhausting experience . . . .
My experience too! The top guy cums first but when I feel his cock twitching against mine, and his warm cum spilling over my cock, it always triggers my release.