Anybody ever hooked up online w/ someone outside of LPSG?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have.

Actually, from two places. One was not online. It was a phone-personals thing. It's the first place I placed an ad specifically for well endowed men. I met this guy and became FBs for actually quite a while from there! I did talk to a few other guys from there, and met but didn't hook up sexually with two others besides the one I did hook up with.

And I've met 3 guys from Adult Friend Finder, although I've talked to others who I didn't wind up meeting. Again, the main reason I'm there is that it's the only way I can think of to tactfully seek out hung guys. In a regular dating situation I don't bring up the size issue.

I'm very careful with these sites though - they attract some psychos as well as regular type people. You gotta watch out for the psychos!

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
about 12 years ago - I was on a gay chat site - and this guy and I starting chatting - only to discover we were 3 miles from each other. He invited me to his apt. to meet. He was 21 years old and very handsome. He was looking for some experience with a guy. At first I thought we would just talk - however he said that I could do anything to him I wanted to. I sucked his dick for a while and we ended up jacking each other off. Very hot!!!!!!!!!!!! The moment he came - he got self conscious and wierd and asked me to leave. We chatted a couple more times on line - and he invited me again. This time - after we 69ed a while - he asked me to fuck him - which I tried - however he was very tight and it didn't work out too well - but then he wanted to fuck my mouth - so he did and I swallowed his hot load. Again he got all wierd after he came and asked me to leave. As I approached his door - I was dressed - but he was naked - and he had such a beautiful cock - and I asked if I could suck his soft floppy cock - he said OK - just for a minute - and he tasted and smelled like cum - which was very hot - since I had not cum yet and was still horney - however he pulled away and asked me to leave.

I tried to get back together with him - however he said no - he felt bad and was not communicating anymore. I requested that I come to his place one more time to blow him - and he hesitated - but then disappeared.

I often wonder about him and that was my one and only/last online hook-up.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met 4 people off of craigslist since last October including my current fwb. I'd still be a virgin without that site. Thank God for the internets!

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a guy on one of the phone personal's at the end of Jan. 2000 and never thought I'd see him again.

Since I had dial up he could never get in touch with me and then in March we finally reconnected and I was going down on him almost nightly until sometime in 2006.

He passed away in Dec. of 2006, but I know I certainly made him happy being his personal cocksucker. Since then I haven't been able to find anyone who could take his place.

Any takers? :BJ:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is my world where I can be honest and open so I would never hook-up with a LPSG member (sorry guys).

When I lived in LA I never used any on-line service to meet people - NO NEED.

But when I moved I turned to craigslist and since I travel much more now I have used it quite successfully, you can easily advertise what you want and what your size needs are. Yes the posts will get flagged but you will usually get a few good responses.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I used LL for a while at one time. Now I use AFF. I have a blog there. I haven't tried Craigslist yet.

I did almost meet someone from here but he changed his mind for some reason. Something to do with me not paying enough attention to him and his cock on webcam. Either that or he was not entirely convinced that I could handle his girth considering that I fuck myself almost daily with a toy that is the same girth as he is. He said I was just all talk like most women. Too bad for him. His loss. *shrugs*

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

Account Disabled
Media
Interesting posts guys! I just met a girl on BlackSexFinder but unfortunately she's allllllll the way in New Mexico. Oh well, we both have webcams and microphones so we can basically chat verbally plus see each other's faces online. Beats long distance fees!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few times, yeah. first was in high school...met this girl online who went to another nearby school. we chatted online, then on the phone, decided to meet in real life. turned out i wasn't all that attracted to her, but she was VERY into me so she kept in contact and over the years seemed to pop up when i was feeling my most insecure, particularly in college. once, we made out in my Jeep but it didn't go any further. then she showed up at my house when i was feeling pretty low over a break up and she wound up going down on me while i fingered her and let me cum on her tits. a little while later, i had moved to a different place but was still reeling from the break up and she was in the neighborhood so swung by and showed me her new vibrator, which was about my size and i used it to get her off in my living room. and finally, one night after a party where i'd had to deal not only with my ex but a couple of crushes that weren't happening, i got home drunk and she IMed me and invited me over to her place...so i sobered up enough to drive (but enough to realize this was going to be a bad idea), headed over there and fucked her brains out while the sun came up. she came several times and we fell asleep in her bed...woke up around noon, fully sober and decided it would be best to get the hell out of there. we talked for a bit, i got dressed and drove back home. we talked a few times after, but i never saw her again and we haven't spoken in years. guess i haven't felt low enough to pop up on her radar since. ;)

when i first started college, i met this girl in a chat room who lived in the same town and was actually going to the same college as a grad student. we chatted a bit, traded pictures and i invited her to come see a show i was in. we flirted for a bit after and decided to go on a proper date later that week. i didn't have a car at the time, so she picked me up on campus and we started to head out on our date...but then she asked, "do you just want to go back to my place?" i'm 18 and i've got a pretty hot somewhat older girl asking me back to her place...i don't think the word "yes" came out fast enough. lol! we got there, talked for a bit in her living room then started making out. she asked, "do you mind if i suck your cock?" again, i would think the answer to this was obvious. she was amazed at my size and that i was already rock hard...then i went down on her for a while and had some fun with her piercings. ;) we fucked for an hour or two on her couch and it was incredibly hot, and then she drove me home. she decided it would be a bad idea to date me because of the age difference and since i was a student and she was technically a teacher (even though we were in different departments)...but we got together on and off (taking breaks whenever one of us wound up in a relationship) for the next year or so to just go wild on each other. it was fun and intense. my friends knew about her because she'd still come to see my shows from time to time, but her friends only knew me as "the good sex guy" and i never met any of them. after a while, i started to feel bad because it was just physical with no real emotional component so we called it off. still chatted every now and then, and she found another guy shortly thereafter and the last i heard they'd gotten engaged. but then i didn't see her online anymore and lost her number and haven't spoken to her since...

a few years later in college, after i'd slept with the first girl i talked about and was still feeling low from that same break up (seriously, that one fucked me up for a while...), i met another girl online and pretty much the same thing...chatted, flirted, traded pics. she lived in another city a couple of hours away but came to mine fairly often. and on Halloween, we decided to meet up. i picked her up from where she'd been partying with some of her friends but they'd ditched her there...she was already pretty drunk at that point. she was cute, but i wasn't incredibly attracted to her but figured we could hang out anyway, see if there was any chemistry, that kind of thing. took her to a friends' party and she started acting very obnoxious towards everyone, which didn't help. i decided since she couldn't find her friends and wasn't sober enough to tell me how to get back to their place i'd take her back to mine, let her sleep it off and take her in the morning. but she got very amorous on the way home and started kissing me and rubbing my crotch...so by the time we got home, i was a bit more pliable to the notion of sleeping with her. we got to my room, she excused herself to go to the bathroom, then came back and started to go down on me. it wasn't very good, but it was something and i was low enough at that point to settle for anything. i decided to go down on her...took off her panties to find the WIDEST bush i'd ever seen. not necessarily thick, but spread out over a good amount of acreage. :p i persevered and took my first lick...let's just say she hadn't been too thorough after she'd gone to the bathroom. but, again, i powered through and got her off a couple of times before she asked me to fuck her. she seemed to be having a marvelous time and came quite a bit...but for being that vocal, she also just kind of lay there so i was pretty much doing all of the work and felt kind of bored after a while. i finally came and got off of her. by the time i had thrown away the condom and come back, she was dead asleep and snoring. i watched some TV for a few hours until morning came, then i woke her up and drove her to her friends' place. several months later, she came back into town and asked if i wanted to come out with her and her friends...enough time had passed, i decided to see if that first time had been a fluke and maybe we could get along in real life like we did online. met them at a bar, things were nice and flirty and kind of touchy feely, which was nice. but by the time we left the bar, she was drunk again, obnoxious again and i knew then i wasn't going to sleep with her again. but i helped her friend get her back to his place...where, mere yards from his front door, she decided to squat on the sidewalk of his apartment complex to relieve herself. which pretty well doused any remaining sexual attraction or chemistry between us. i helped her inside, she changed clothes and passed out...and i stayed up with her friends, drinking and watching cartoons. so that evening ended MUCH better, lol. and i never saw or spoke to her again.

(continued in next post...)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the final one has a much happier ending...i'd run into this girl online. i was in college, she was still in high school. but we seemed to flirt very naturally and would chat online a lot. we exchanged pictures, chatted a lot. she lived a few towns over and we talked about meeting up, but the age difference always gave me pause. but we continued to chat and flirt and became pretty good friends as the years passed. we both dated other people and got to know one another's life in the meantime. and then i moved out here to Los Angeles, still having never met her in person, but we kept right on chatting and flirting. everytime i went home, we'd talk about meeting up (and actually meeting!), but nothing came of it. always some scheduling problem. and then, last summer, i was back visiting for the Fourth of July and hung around for a while after and we were finally able to get together. she was utterly adorable in real life and there was some instant chemistry. we went to see a movie, but got there early so wound up making out in my truck for a little bit. during the movie, we kept sneaking kisses and touches throughout and had a few beers. i took her back to my parents' place where i was staying and on the drive, she leaned over, pulled my cock out and started going down on me. it was incredible and intense (at one point, she later told me, we pulled up to a red light next to a trucker who looked down at us...she looked back and gave him a wink with my cock still in her mouth, lol). and then about half way through, she just sat up and stopped. given the seated position i was in, and trying to drive, i couldn't get my cock back in my jeans...and with how turned on i was i just stayed rock hard the whole time so had to make the rest of the drive with a massive erection sticking out of my pants, which she found hilarious and would occasionally lean back over to give it a few strokes or a lick, things of that nature. "you're not helping!" became my refrain. my heart was pounding, my balls were aching and it took all of my concentration to stay on the road and not just pull over in some ditch and fuck her in the back seat (she vetoed this notion rather definitively, lol). we finally got back to my place, i was able to zip back up...at least for a little bit. once we got back to my room, i ripped her panties off and went down on her to return the favor. after that, we couldn't get our clothes off fast enough and then...i was finally inside of her. she's a fairly small girl and had never been with anyone near my size, so it took some time...but we definitely enjoyed the adjustment period. we fucked like mad...her eyes went wide, and she had to grab a pillow to stifle her moans so she wouldn't wake my parents (which, at 27, was a strange thing to experience again, lol) and i had one of the biggest and most mind blowing orgasms of my life. we were pretty spent after that and went to sleep, woke up later that night and did it again, then twice again the next morning...we were cuddling in bed when my mom came in to inform me that my grandmother had arrived. lol! which was a strange set of circumstances for my mother to meet this girl under, but my mom excused herself and went out to tell my grandmother that i wasn't feeling well and still asleep. we laid there for a long time, cuddling and talking and taking little cat naps here and there, watched a DVD. my grandmother left and we both took showers and got dressed and i took her home. it was pretty amazing. i was back again last Christmas and she invited me over to her new place...when i got there, she was just in a t-shirt, panties and socks. we drank some wine, chatted and made out for a bit, but she said she couldn't have sex because she was on her period. but a little while later, we were lying in her bed and she moved down, pulled my cock out and started going down on me. i told her she didn't have to, but she insisted...after a while of that, she got up, started taking her shirt and panties off and pretty much said "fuck it, i need this inside me now, grab a condom." she climbed on top and rode me, then turned around with my cock still inside her. i picked her up and turned her over so that i was taking her from behind and she was screaming for me to fuck her harder...such a huge turn on, and since she'd had to muffle herself at my place it was fun to hear her full on sex noises. we finished and climbed into the shower together and made out a bit in there. it was very sweet. of course, her living room had huge windows taking up one wall with no blinds or curtains, so i'm sure we gave any curious neighbors a show. but she didn't seem to care, so neither did i. she's started dating someone else since then and they're pretty serious, but we still try to hang out whenever i'm in town and talk online and on the phone pretty frequently. so even if our days of sexual romping are over, i've got a really great friend out of the deal. :)

pardon my extensive and detailed post(s)...i've been feeling a strange fusion of nostalgic and horny today, and this opened a few floodgates, lol!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mate, you have all of 39 posts!
there are a few guys here i'd consider meeting {not for sex, just for lunch} and all of them are regular posters.
every day i get a glimpse of their politics, morality, humour, wisdom, etc through the their responses to threads.
i feel like i know them enough to want to know more.
all the people i meet from online have this in common.
FAR more enticing that some ad or pm from a random internet todger.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lost my virginity from love@AOL in 1999 or so, once from myspace, and once from Craigslist personals (rebound G/f), and once from Craiglist rooms for rent (FWB). If ever a hot, cock hungry Seattle chick shows up on here, I'll stop being an ass, (maybe change my avatar), try to be smoov, and on my best behavior, but until then, fuck all you cunts.

Yorkylass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in my late teens and not too confident I did have some successful meet ups with people I had met online. I wasn't a virgin but just wasn't very confident approaching men but as I was still at school with the same people I'd known since I was 12 I needed a way to be myself without feeling self
conscious and loved the attention I got from older men online. When
I went to uni and felt more comfortable I met only one person online and he was at the same uni (long story).

I don't meet ppl often anymore I like being able to
talk with no inhibitions online and part of that is knowing u may never meet them. But that isn't to say I would never do it again. Since being on here i see a lot
of tempting offers hehe

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:) i've met a good number of my hookups/friends/friends with benefits online...My partner and I are getting ready to celebrate our 12 yr anniversary Thanksgiving weekend...and WE met online. First and only BF...met two months after I started fuckin' around with the boys too. ;)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:) i've met a good number of my hookups/friends/friends with benefits online...My partner and I are getting ready to celebrate our 12 yr anniversary Thanksgiving weekend...and WE met online. First and only BF...met two months after I started fuckin' around with the boys too. ;)

Ditto. I met my first and second BFs online and I met my partner online two. 3 years in February. No looking back.

In addition, I have met people (friends, FBs, etc.) in several sites, including this one.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No matter what I try it just seems to be impossible for me...
Weird, almost all my hookups have been through the internet. it's rare that I pick up a guy off the street or out of a bar. As for outside this site, the real question is when does one ever hookup through this site?
:cool: