Anybody ever hooked up online w/ someone outside of LPSG?

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I've been trying for quite some time with little luck.. too many fake email addresses out there. Has anybody ever successfully met someone online, then met in real life for a sexual encounter? How did it go and where did you find each other?

Come fly to Alberta ;)

I've had both successful and nonsuccessful meet with people from the site AFF, however nearly 90% of the men on there list themselves as Long and Thick / Very long and very thick when they are in fact less than average or just average.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I tried to get back together with him - however he said no - he felt bad and was not communicating anymore. I requested that I come to his place one more time to blow him - and he hesitated - but then disappeared.

I often wonder about him and that was my one and only/last online hook-up.

Hmm... Sounds like he was in a relationship and looking for something on the side. Or maybe he was straight and was trying to satisfy his curiosity or his hornyiness?

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

Account Disabled
Media
Come fly to Alberta ;)

I've had both successful and nonsuccessful meet with people from the site AFF, however nearly 90% of the men on there list themselves as Long and Thick / Very long and very thick when they are in fact less than average or just average.
Oh how I wish I could... love your pics!

I hope to find a free website to find other people though...

Last edited:

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had a few VERY successful online hookups. Last one was a really sexy black man who turned out to be an animal in bed. I plan on seeing him again...and again...and again.

pm me if you want to know the website.