Anybody ever tied their penis in a knot?

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't remember what his screen name was (possibly CJ?), but there was a guy on this board a few years ago that claimed to have 16" (he said he never got hard, it was just that size all the time). He said he used to tie his in a knot during the day so it was easier to get around.

Heh.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In spite of the facetious replies you have had to this question it can be done. I have seen two photographs, one of a Kenyan and one of Indian sardu who had knotted their penises.

I do not know how the African had stretched his dick or why but i read in a book that came out some years ago, Modern Primitives, that some hindu sardus deliberatly stretch their penis to extremes as an act of sexual renounciation. A penis that is 18 " long when flaccid can never become erect. Once the man has extended his penis to such a dgree he may well tie a knot in it, firstly to add to the sexual mortification and secondly perhaps to keep it out of the way.
Others go to the other extreme and push their penis into the body cavity and seal it in with clay. They have a small hole to pee through.

I am intrigued by sexual size and extremes but for me this would definitely be going too far!

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to tie my penis in a knot once, but it got to big and hard too fast for me to pull the head through the loop. Yea, what do you do then when it's in a knot and you get an erection? Thats gotta be painful.:yikes:

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are actually guys who do penis knot tying for a living -- "Puppetry of the Penis", which they call penis oragami, but it is really just quite painful to look at. Nonetheless I went to it when it was playing Boston ... after all, it isn't often you get to see someone make the Starship Enterprise out of their cock. Personally, all I can do with my dick is a Washington Monument impression.