Anybody ever try a cock ring?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I wear one now and then for sex, but you have to be soft when you put it on, which isn't usually the case when i think i am about to have sex :biggrin1:

It starts to really hurt after about half an hour or so, anyone else find that? Also I'm surprised some of you guys can wear them all day. Maybe I'm using a cock ring thats too small

I had a metal one before I got the leather one I have now. The metal one would hurt after a while, and it was REALLY tough slipping all my junk through it, even soft. I had to scrunch my dick up to fit through the biggest ring I could find so it would fit thru with my balls.

My leather one is really comfortable, and I can wear it all day. Gives my cock head a little extra visible presence in my pants, which is fun for the looks I get. And for sex, since you fasten it around your cock and balls, it's easy to snap on or snap off whenever you want.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you want comfort you NEED to get a leather one. It's sizable with snaps, and its leather so it will stretch a big... unlike metal. :biggrin1:

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nice cock realmo . Do you have a gay twin for me

I have several cock rings & wear them often
the metal cock& ball rings are a little diffucult to put on but once on,I can wear it all day to give a little extra accent to the buldge