Anybody Have Any Pics Or Vids Of Louis Rosa? His Ig Is Itslouisrosa

tae7618

Loved Member
Media
yikes deff not thats steroids
Smfh my chest is the same way I don’t take steroids Hispanic naturally have upper body mass ie wide shoulder bigger chest everyone don’t do steroids some of you guys sound depressed, and extremely lonely the first thing men do is push ups and bench press STOP BODY SHAMING let’s see a pic of u

captainjump00

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Smfh my chest is the same way I don’t take steroids Hispanic naturally have upper body mass ie wide shoulder bigger chest everyone don’t do steroids some of you guys sound depressed, and extremely lonely the first thing men do is push ups and bench press STOP BODY SHAMING let’s see a pic of u
Bro he has tits he obviously has a normal body fat % so for him to have tits its steroid. Thats one of the side effects and I’m not posting any of my pictures just know i go in at the gym

tae7618

Loved Member
Media
Bro he has tits he obviously has a normal body fat % so for him to have tits its steroid. Thats one of the side effects and I’m not posting any of my pictures just know i go in at the gym

Bro my chest is the same way I’m not on steroids and happen to know a lot of ppl the smh body shaming

Reactions: G7479l