anybody heard of a saying that fat chicks can't take a big penis as much as skinny

J

JR7

Come on ressurect this thread - it was awesome. And a great springboard for people's sex stories.

Kiltmaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my personal experience, there is absolutely no connection whatsoever between a girl's figure/size and their vaginal capacity. I've been with big girls, skinny girls, tall girls and short girls, and, much like men and their penis sizes, there appears to be no correlation between their body size/shape and the size of their vaginas.

Although, interestingly, I have discovered that the closer a girl's knees are to her chest, the less cock she can take... So for those of you who either want to bruise her cervix, or are looking to make yourselves 'feel' bigger from her point of view, just get her knees up.

lost1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife is chubby/fat i know for a fact she can take 9+ inches of cock in length and 10 or more inches in circumference. So yes fat women can take big dicks!

lost1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife is chubby/fat and i know for a fact she can take 9+ inches in length and 10 + in girth. So yes fat girls can take big dicks!

J

JR7

So glad to see this thread resurrected. I too have never met a fat chick that couldn't take a big dick (at least in terms of my big dick). At times, it took a good amount of pussy licking, painting the slit with the tip, and other maneuvers, but eventually I was swallowed up. Most of the time, it slid right in and I was fighting off a premature ejaculation.

lost1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So glad to see this thread resurrected. I too have never met a fat chick that couldn't take a big dick (at least in terms of my big dick). At times, it took a good amount of pussy licking, painting the slit with the tip, and other maneuvers, but eventually I was swallowed up. Most of the time, it slid right in and I was fighting off a premature ejaculation.

Little lube and my wife is ready to take the dildo and my dick at the same time. She can take some cock for sure!