anybody here ever play Dance Dance Revolution?

thelastoneever2000

Just Browsing
Media
This is my favorite past time ever. sure its a video game, but its a great way to get excersise and a great way to meet new people. i have met a whole new group of friends by hanging out at the arcade.

but anyways how this pertains to having a biggy. This game requires you to jump up and down a lot. theother day at the arcade, i was playign and wearing some relatively baggy shorts, so there was a lot of flopping going on, but i didnt realize it was so obvious. but then some girl (a bystander) came up and out of nowhere shes like "what you got in your pockets?" i said nothing, because i always take out my wallet and keys and set them on the machine when i play. then she asked me "well, then is that what i think it is flopping around in your pants" . that caught me off gaurd, and i kind of blushed, but i felt like being a bit courageous and i said "yep, that what you think it is" she said "wow, must be big" and i blushed again and she smiled. i just started playing again, but out of the corner of my eye, she was watching. it was kind of uncomfortable... i normally get groups of like 15-20 bystanders, but never one that watched so..intimately as that

ish789: well i love the game and i have the same problem... im like an expert at the game but usually when i go a few girls watch.

Dont think they are watching my muscles do you? ^_-

ish789: 5 or hard for american players, im playing the imported version ^_^

Shaolin: I play quite a bit. The place I go has a dress code at night, so I play in jeans that don't show much "movement". I play in shorts at home, and things are flopping about all the time.

Ever play DDR drunk? I did, and I somehow passed Maxx Unlimited Heavy...Then failed on some 6-7 footer. :-/

tigerwolf: I play DDR once in a while. I used to religiously play it, getting up to the point for a while where I could do freestyle tournaments with barflips and stuff in them. ^^;

Hey, thelastone.. drop me a message on AIM or Yahoo. Would love to chat you up. :)

tigerwolf: Hrm. Difficulty level? I used to be able to pass Legend of Max with an AA and then do Dance Dance Revolution. Now I can't.. lost the stamina since my leg injury a ways back that started with rollerblading, a REAL dance tournament (not DDR), and then playing my legbreaker set, which finally caused it to give out. Ended up with shin splints and a hairline fracture in the same leg. Ugh. It gave out on the 4th song at the time, which was Maxx Unlimited.

Was So Deep, Drop Out, Max 300, and Maxx Unlimited. (before Legend of Max was unlocked on the machine I used to play on)