Anybody Increase their Spurting Number and Distance?

D_Barb_B_Dahl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody ever made a concerted effort to increase your cumshot distance and/or the number of distinct spurts from your dick? Did it work? What did you do? I would love to increase the number of distinct spurts and be able to document the increase if I can do it so I am thinking that this is a matter of controlling my cock muscles right at the point of orgasm and literally PUSHING out the individual spurts with my muscles in time with the cum. Am I on the right track? I am also thinking that this will let me control just how far I can make the spurts travel. Anybody in LSPG land have that degree of control over their cumshots using their kegel muscles? I see guys here that can spurt 8, 9 ,10 times and am thinking that this is very doable if you have control over the sex muscle and time the contractions just right.

notsosneekyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, it's easy once you find your sweet spot and what works for you.

for me, i restrict the first initial contraction.. then i slowly release my grip until i squirt, then slightly constrict and release again.... rinse and repeat..

just think about a water hose, flow, diameter, friction loss, head pressure, specific gravity.. etc. ha.

thick4herdelight

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PE exercises will do the trick for you... especially working the PC muscle. Of all the penis exercises the PC muscle is easiest to exercise (mainly because you can do it inconspicuously, fully clothed, anywhere, anytime) and when it is strong it creates a much more forceful ejaculation. No idea on if the PE exercises will increase the number of spurts... I have always been one of those 7-10 shot sort of guys.

Last edited:

edging and L-argentine work for me. :)
ask a dr. before taking any meds though

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
notsosneekyjoe has it right.
That technique will FLY across the room with velocity!

Also if you hold it back a little longer, which he may-idk I was not there! :), then you can make the first one two and three shots HUGE strung out loads. They get heavier that way and they do not go as far, but they string across faces and ass's and tummys and all sorts of body parts.
Looks niiice.

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
forgot, zinc really boosts your load, but too much zinc is toxic, be careful.
also drink lots of water and eat celery, that works too.

Big loads.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can get 4 strong ropes (implies great distance) out if I haven't cum for a day or two.

Do Kegels to help things along, but also right before that joyful moment, focus on that taint area and push up (pull the energy upwards into your shaft). You'll cum like a total stud, provided you're not a hardcore dribbler (some dudes just can't "rope" when they cum).

They are some dudes who are just natural shooters, like Petey North.

D_Barb_B_Dahl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was able to get a little more distance just by trying to control my kegal muscles at the breaking point. I am still working on the distict spurt numbering thing. I want to make my cumshot an EVENT worth watching!