anybody knows what's the length and girth of Maestro071???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I've seen the pics of Masetro071 and I'm wondering about his measurements.. A flaccid length of 18 cm is indeed huge! I'd like to know from himself what's his max length and girth correctly taken and possibly to see some measuring pics..

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty curious myself. Some pics it looks gigantic, other times pretty regular, then giant again.

Got some numbers for us, Maestro?

EDIT: I'm going to guess 8"x6"? Maybe 6.25"?

Last edited:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy has a history of making fucking retarded threads like this. Can we ban him or better yet can he just die in a fire.

Great to see you're some kind of degenerate too. Preliminary evidence suggests this subspecies of the human race hunts in packs.

Huh? Where did this come from? Is everything okay?

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh? Where did this come from? Is everything okay?

Huh - Honestly I don't know! Funny though, lol ;)

Anyway, there is nothing secret about my dick - I'm a regular visitor to the video/chat room, and those who watch me there know that I'm allways in good mood to show off and do comparing with what ever item...or another hung bro ;)
Not many LPSG-ers that are ready to take the challenge though :(

Attachments

Last edited:

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah buddy, you can always ask me directly. Think we cahatted a few times in the lpsg video/chat room...though this is not a bad idea if you rather wanna get a clue on the perception of others.

wow, that's massive
i guess it's a fortunate thing that he's straight... i think that if that touched anyone's asshole, they'd be ruined for life! haha

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... those who watch me there know that I'm allways in good mood to show off and do comparing with what ever item...or another hung bro ;)

I can vouch for that :wavey:

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Huh - Honestly I don't know! Funny though, lol ;)

Anyway, there is nothing secret about my dick - I'm a regular visitor to the video/chat room, and those who watch me there know that I'm allways in good mood to show off and do comparing with what ever item...or another hung bro ;)

Awesome looking cock. If there's no secret then, do you mind just stating your size for those of us who don't already know?

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that really the reason this site was created or just your own fabrication? I think the latter. Also, could you please explain how inheritly healthy it is to compare your dick with other males. I'm not judging either way, but I think health should (very obviously) be viewed in a more holistic sense and it is inane to declare that cock comparing is either healthy or unhealthy when viewed as the sole criterion.

It seems you don't understand the issue with your posts. One of the forum rules if you would review the LPSG Terms of Service Section 3

"These violations are subject to a sanction up to and including, permanent ban, depending on (cumulative) severity:
Senseless or unrecognizable content"

I, as well as others, feel that repeatedly posting content on open forums when it would VERY CLEARLY be best suited for private messaging, is a senseless act. It serves only to detract from the real purpose of the Sex With a Large Penis sub-forum which is "Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc." It makes even less sense to post this on a public forum now that Maestro mentions you regularly chat with him.

I'll admit that the decision is ultimately up to the moderators, and that my posts violated the rules by being inflamitory. This really makes me feel bad for the Women of this site + the Women's Issue forum, seeing how they endure much worse unintelligible bullshit than Bottoman.

Last edited: