anybody knows what's the length and girth of Maestro071???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Is that really the reason this site was created or just your own fabrication? I think the latter. Also, could you please explain how inheritly healthy it is to compare your dick with other males. I'm not judging either way, but I think health should (very obviously) be viewed in a more holistic sense and it is inane to declare that cock comparing is either healthy or unhealthy when viewed as the sole criterion.

It seems you don't understand the issue with your posts. One of the forum rules if you would review the LPSG Terms of Service Section 3

"These violations are subject to a sanction up to and including, permanent ban, depending on (cumulative) severity:
Senseless or unrecognizable content"

I, as well as others, feel that repeatedly posting content on open forums when it would VERY CLEARLY be best suited for private messaging, is a senseless act. It serves only to detract from the real purpose of the Sex With a Large Penis sub-forum which is "Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc." It makes even less sense to post this on a public forum now that Maestro mentions you regularly chat with him.

I'll admit that the decision is ultimately up to the moderators, and that my posts violated the rules by being inflamitory. This really makes me feel bad for the Women of this site + the Women's Issue forum, seeing how they endure much worse unintelligible bullshit than Bottoman.

First of all... I never chatted with maestro..maybe he doesn't remember very well... second I've seen other posts like mines and the poster not banned because of this.. Are you a mod? what's wrong with me? why are you so harsh against me? if I violated the rules I'll suddenly stop to post posts like this of course... but I can't understand why you are so rude against me... btw I meant "healthy" not healthy... there's a thing called sarcasm...