Anybody like swimming naked?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone like to swim naked in the pool, lake, ocean, etc.? Stories...

Of course! But I only swim in pools.

Lakes always have slimey or rocky bottoms and that weird seaweedy stuff that touches your legs. Not to mention snapping turtles, beavers, and who knows what else. :yuck:

I will sometimes wade hip deep in the ocean but that's about it. Being a Jersey girl I have a bit of a phobia about swimming with the fishes. :tongue:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love swimming naked on the reef.
The water is crystal clear and very warm.
and all the fish and corals glow like jewels and if you bring down bread they will swim right up to you and eat out of your hands.
It's where I'm the most happiest in the world.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love swimming naked on the reef.
The water is crystal clear and very warm.
and all the fish and corals glow like jewels and if you bring down bread they will swim right up to you and eat out of your hands.
It's where I'm the most happiest in the world.

Yeah, but as a scuba diver on a deserted reef have you and your buddies ever had underwater sex?

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love swimming naked... pools... anytime... Ocean, occasionally... the more tropical and clear the water, the better...
Oh, and Old Hickory Lake... Good ole Old Hickory... it's a man made lake in TN... you're at the top of the food chain. ;) I've had some awesome 4am skinny dipping sessions... even had sex in the lake off the side of a boat... that was fun.
We slept on the pontoon boat and woke up in the morning when everything was still... it was cool.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love swimming naked... pools... anytime... Ocean, occasionally... the more tropical and clear the water, the better...
Oh, and Old Hickory Lake... Good ole Old Hickory... it's a man made lake in TN... you're at the top of the food chain. ;) I've had some awesome 4am skinny dipping sessions... even had sex in the lake off the side of a boat... that was fun.
We slept on the pontoon boat and woke up in the morning when everything was still... it was cool.

Late night lake swims were the best...usually it was the girls who were up for it.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I love to go hiking near my cottage. There are many little lakes along the manicured trails. I like to take a dip in each one. If nobody is around, or if I'm with a buddy then it's always a naked swim. Unfortunately I always, without fail, get rock hard while swimming naked. Sometimes it's awkward. Sometimes it's fun.

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Late night lake swims were the best...usually it was the girls who were up for it.

yeah, I've also skinny dipped on a dare... it was late october in Indiana... weather was chilly enough to be wearing jeans... but warm enough for a t-shirt... Someone dared me to jump into the water, and I, like the stubborn and bullheaded person I can be, aided by alcohol, decided to ask for a towel... then I peeled off all my clothes and jumped right in... then about 10 seconds later jumped right out... and sat by the fire to warm up/dry out... and finally put my clothes back on in the bathroom of their house a while later...

I gotta learn to say no to dares... LOL... but it was fun.

Media
my cousins live pretty far out on a rural road and they have a big pool in their backyard. on all my summer breaks i go up and visit them. we usually stay up all night and all of us go skinny dipping. lots of fun times

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah, I've also skinny dipped on a dare... it was late october in Indiana... weather was chilly enough to be wearing jeans... but warm enough for a t-shirt... Someone dared me to jump into the water, and I, like the stubborn and bullheaded person I can be, aided by alcohol, decided to ask for a towel... then I peeled off all my clothes and jumped right in... then about 10 seconds later jumped right out... and sat by the fire to warm up/dry out... and finally put my clothes back on in the bathroom of their house a while later...

I gotta learn to say no to dares... LOL... but it was fun.

I bet! best times were after a hot day and it would cool down at night and the lake would feel warm. helped the guys out I know that:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to go hiking near my cottage. There are many little lakes along the manicured trails. I like to take a dip in each one. If nobody is around, or if I'm with a buddy then it's always a naked swim. Unfortunately I always, without fail, get rock hard while swimming naked. Sometimes it's awkward. Sometimes it's fun.
Note to Self: Book a flight to Ottawa to go hiking.:wink:

S

SirConcis

Last summer, I had my first naked swim since I got circumcised.

My, what a feeling.

Feeling the water move against the naked glans was oh ! so ! wonderful, especially when doing the crawl with hands pushing water under the belly and thus increasing water flow against the glans.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to swim naked more often that I get the chance to, but alas it is not to be. One of my fave non sexual fantasies is to go skinny dipping with a bunch of guys in a secluded forest area, just mucking around and having fun while enjoying the freedom of being naked and not turning sexual or weird. Cue Merchant Ivory references LOL

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was living in Phoenix in my 20s, my friends and I would party just about every night. We would end up at the apartment complex swimming pool late night in the summer, strip off our clothes and jump in. It's hard to be quiet when you've been drinking, and we would giggle constantly. I found Black's Beach in San Diego in 1978. I love being naked at the beach and swimming without a swimsuit. When I go back to visit my friends in AZ, we often skinny dip in their pool after dark or when the kids aren't around. It's great!