Anybody like swimming naked?

Two days ago I've swum naked for the first time in a spa! It felt really great!!... The feel of the water flowing on my dick was really nice... Have to do it again sometime :D

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me it seems bizarre that something so natural as swimming unclothed should be considered bizarre. When I was in junior high school, high school, college, and at YMCAs in somewhat earlier times, we did not see swimming nude as bizarre, strange, unnatural, or even worthy of comment. I'm not quite sure that has happened.

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
During my junior and senior high years, from the middle 1960s through the early 1970s, in a Detroit suburb, it was mandatory the boys be nude during swim class. The one exception was during Red Cross safety instruction, when we had to wear Speedos. Once that instruction was over the boys were allowed the option of wearing their suits or not for the subsequent swim classes. A few boys opted to wear their suits. In a matter of days that was no longer the case and we were all nude again.

The reason often heard for that policy was wearing swim suits was not good for the pool filters. That does not make sense since the girls wore what were called tank suits during their swim classes and school swim meets were not nude.

From what I have read about that area of the country the history of nude swimming was common when most people lived on farms, families bathed together, and modesty was less important or hard to maintain. Also, swim suits did not come into fashion until the late 1800’s. My guess is those farm folks brought the practice of male nude swimming to the city when they migrated.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to take swimmimg as a Sophomore in High School. The class was conducted in the nude. The problem was it was winter and the pool wasn't very warm. Sometimes the water was too cold to swim in, so we just sat on the bleachers nude the whole hour. But there were days we had to get in
when the water temp wasn't ideal.
I guess it would have been more fun if the water temp had been warmer. I don't recall anything erotic or sexually stimulating about that 9 week swim class.
I always get in the hot tub at the gym nude, as well as the steam room and dry sauna. I would like to swim nude in a pool but I don't have one, nor do I know anyone who has a pool that swims nude in it. Nor do I live near an ocean that has a nude beach. I am so deprived. I've enjoyed reading about these experiences of swimming nude.
nicecircjob

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ever since owning my own pool I've been swimming nude more and more. As some others have mentioned, the freedom is like nothing else you've experienced. The feeling of your dick and balls floating in the water as you move around is amazing.

I'd love to go skinny dipping in a hot tub if I ever find somewhere to do it, as I imagine that's even better!