Anybody like swimming naked?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In the homes I have had that had swimming pools, unless there is some reason to wear a suit the ONLY way we swim is naked. On the homes I purchased with pools over the years I took the related naked swimming issues into consideration.

In fact in reality I hate swim suits!

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to swim naked in a quiet cove early in the morning until it became not so quiet with a lot of posers and flashers so I gave it up. I did enjoy it .

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love swimming naked. Unfortunately, I've only done it once, and I doubt I'll be able to do it any time soon.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We live in a condo... can't skinny dip in the pool.

Enjoy visiting the inlaws house at night when they are away. Always skinny dip.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have told this a couple of times..

I have a completley secluded place on the banks of the river near where I live. There is a large, long, clean sandbar and I go all the way to the furtherest end of it, strip naked, swim in the shallow waters, lay naked on the sand while the sun beats down on my chest, then I walk the banks totally naked.

I sometimes stroke horny cock there too. I did this just a few weeks ago and loved it. Have enjoyed it many times over the years.

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love swimming naked anywhere, my girlfriend, too. Me and my girlfriend frequent the beaches and lakes. In fact, we've had sex in the Gulf of Mexico. We both just like it. =)

Last edited:

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We have a nude beach here in Austin I've been going to since I was a small child (children haven't been allowed there since the late '90s, though). I still go out to swim there on average once a week. There's just nothing that beats the freeing feeling of skinnydipping, especially if it's in the middle of the day, and you don't even have to hide it. It just feels so natural and relaxing.