MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
large bodies of water cause my clothes to mysteriously leave my body. it's the strangest thing, happens every damn time. like an X-file. i might be cursed.

not real thrilled about any surfing without clothing, too many pink parts exposed to sand. one summer was all it took for me to learn that lesson, my nipples felt like they had been sand papered. for one week nipple erections were not my friend *avoid turn ons and cold temperatures if you have board rashed nippies*

ml

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup, I like it too. I go to Harbin Hot Springs sometimes and it's just great floating on your back in a hot pool in the great outdoors with water heated deep within the earth. I always get that feeling that I am part of the planet and part of the natural order of the cosmos when I float there peacefully. Sounds a bit granola I know.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My life revolves around swimming..i was a life guard at local pool...the nite partys inspired me make it part of my world....i have a houseboat where most of our friends will visit...we all have did the skinny dipping so much most think nothing of it...very liberating try it most will like it...pool at home...hot tub at both locations...best part is no extra weight of bathing attire...naked is best.

Laura-marie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once when I went camping with a group of girl friends we were skinny dipping in a river when a car came driving towards the river with headlights on full beam. Needless to say it was very cosy with all of us scrambling to hide behind the same rock!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Naked is the only way, very liberating. I also like to surf naked, whether body surfing or board surfing. This is the way that the Hawaiians did it before the puritan white man got in the way and messed things up.

Sand-chafing your nipples when body surfing? I have never had that problem. You should be riding the wave, not the sand.

I have a favorite spot where I board surf naked in summer. Contrary to common opinion, wax in the pubes is not a problem and I have never squashed my balls against the board. They get washed out of the way by the water as I move from sitting to lying or vice versa.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, I like it too. I go to Harbin Hot Springs sometimes and it's just great floating on your back in a hot pool in the great outdoors with water heated deep within the earth.
is this near Middletown north of Napa? if so, was there back in late 1970s for a sex workshop led by Stan Dale.

CityGuy82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Only in a freshwater pool.... MAYBE on the beach if I'm sufficiently drunk :p And the only time the two seem to coincide is the Friday & Saturday after Labor Day in Laguna Beach. :)

jodaho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes. Grew up skinny dipping with friends at the river and lake. Swam a lot of times naked at the Y. Just felt very erotic and sometimes ended up that way.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live at the beach on teh Texas Gulf Coast. On weekends, during the summer, the place is mobbed but mid-week and during Spring and Fall I have the place to myself. I usually walk over the dunes in shorts but drop them and my towel at the water's edge. I swim parallel to the beach, pretty much every morning naked - half mile out and half back.

I've been seen many times but it's not a problem as long as you're not waving it back and forth. (I usually head into the dunes to do that.)