Anybody like swimming naked?

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People who are disturbed by nudity have a right to be able to avoid seeing it conveniently; it's a matter of basic courtesy. However, their being disturbed by nudity is not sufficient reason to deny others the right to swim nude. The obvious solution is to have some pools and beaches designated as clothing optional and others designated as clothing required.

It should not be necessary to seek out private or remote areas to swim nude. Having to do so is an infringement on basic rights so far as I am concerned.

I agree that there should be places for nude swimming that can be chosen or avoided according to anyone's individual choice. If there were more nude swimming opportunities, then a lot more people could discover how much more pleasant it is to swim nude, I think.

MK9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, a lot of times at the beach: after a while, it gets unnatural not to be nude in the water !
Only once in a hotel swimming pool, but I was alone.:frown1:

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been doing it since about age 12 or 13 with childhood friends. Then in junior and senior high all the boys had to be nude for swim class (indoor pool). When doing other swimming I would remove my suit when in the water if I could without getting into trouble. At age 33 or so I started visiting nude beaches. Then I bought a house with a poll on a golf course with enough seclusion to skinning dip all the time, at times laying front side up on a floating raft. Once, a cute female neighbor walked by on the golf course while I was sitting naked on a submerged ledge. She stopped to chat. I had my floating raft handy and used it to obscure her view of my genitals....I think.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone like to swim naked in the pool, lake, ocean, etc.? Stories...

No interesting stories here, but I do love to swim naked. Especially in a warm ocean or sea (Carribean, South Pacific, Mediterranean, Indian, etc....). It feels so natural and free. And I love how my cock and balls can flow freely with the tide.

Come to think of it, there was this one time I was snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas (the Sea of Cortez), and a sudden urge took hold. A little while later I had "decorated" the reef and baby barracuda were swimming through it! No lie. A truly exceptional underwater experience. Ah, memories.... :biggrin1:

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as I love prancing around in swimsuits, I love taking them off to swim even more! I love feeling weightless and the water flowing around my body. That's why I took up diving, to get closer to the water. I would love to dive in warm water, were you can go down in just a teeny bikini! Here off CA it is WAY to cold for that jazz!

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to swim naked! I have swum naked with other men in a private pool lots of times. In addition, a few weeks ago I was at a "clothing optional" beach mainly frequented by gay men. On this particular day, my friends did not go to the beach with me. There were probably around 15 men in the area; a few were in the ocean naked while I was wearing my board shorts as usual. Then, about 4 or 5 more men stripped down on the beach and went in the water nude. I thought "what the heck" I might as well, too. So, I went back on dry land, took off my board shorts, and being in the ocean naked was so liberating and felt wonderful....much better than having wet boardshorts clinging to me! It was so much fun....just standing out in the water talking with other guys while all were naked. Plus, when I came out of the water after they were already on the shore, I got some stares from some of the men which I thoroughly enjoyed!! :)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
could not agree more!
I have tried swimming after dark in the local pool but the question is where to put the suit (usually wind up putting it around my ankle 'tied up'...not quite the same tho

Only problem is that it feels so good that now I really resent it when I have to wear a suit.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not in public or anything but it is fun. I've only done it a few times though.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck yeah. I used to house sit for this young married couple and they had a pool. The fence was wooden and high and no one could look in. The first time, they were going to Europe for 12 days. I drove them to the airport and I had to pick them up when they arrived. So I knew I was going to be alone for two weeks. The neighborhood was also quiet and everyone pretty much kept to themselves. I couldn't help it.
It was midnight when I checked the house. All lights were off except the pool (automated). I took off my clothes except my boxers. I had just taken a shower too but couldn't help the naughtiness of being naked. I went in first in my boxers. I was so hard..I had to take them off right away. The sensation I cannot explain, but I will try. Water falling around me as I swam (had a small waterfall) and feeling it on my cock and balls. I know you won't believe me but I DID NOT jizz in the pool. I thought that would be uncool.
I continued swimming naked for an hour. My hard-on was going crazy. Once I got out I put my towel on the grass and jacked under the moon. Fuckin' brilliant.
Always wished I had someone there, male or female, but I never knew too many people. Oh the body fucking I could've done. :)
I kept swimming naked for days. Always at night, its the best. My skin did get kind of dry but so worth it. I ended up jackin' every single time under the night sky. What was fkn cool also was in the rain and in the pool naked. Jackin in the grass, under the rain....is great.

jefrey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ive been wanting to swim nude for the longest time, but im not sure where other then a nudist park located about 70 miles away from where i live, i bet it would be worth it though