anybody on here with a cock like this...

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
probably one thing that's somewhat bothered me a long time more curiosity if anything, is apparently a girlfriend i dated used to say all the time behind my back that i was the right length but pancake thin; however, any girl i've gotten with who i've asked has said i'm thick, and even a number commenting on their own, so hot. what's annoying for me is i don't know if the girl actually even said it because i heard it from a friend who could of just been fucking with me and plus she used to comment positively on my size often. i have subsequently asked this girl if she actually said it and she has no recollection.

now, using a ruler i'm 1.75 inches width wise, 6 inches in circumference and 7 inches long, but my cock is even thicker from a side view. so a pov view of my cock looks something like this | | but from a side angle its more like /_______/. i hope you like the angle here.

i hope this horrible description is enough for a decent topic. i am very comfortable with my size but i'm asking anyone on here if they have the same kind of cock.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
probably one thing that's somewhat bothered me a long time more curiosity if anything, is apparently a girlfriend i dated used to say all the time behind my back that i was the right length but pancake thin; however, any girl i've gotten with who i've asked has said i'm thick, and even a number commenting on their own, so hot. what's annoying for me is i don't know if the girl actually even said it because i heard it from a friend who could of just been fucking with me and plus she used to comment positively on my size often. i have subsequently asked this girl if she actually said it and she has no recollection.

now, using a ruler i'm 1.75 inches width wise, 6 inches in circumference and 7 inches long, but my cock is even thicker from a side view. so a pov view of my cock looks something like this | | but from a side angle its more like /_______/. i hope you like the angle here.

i hope this horrible description is enough for a decent topic. i am very comfortable with my size but i'm asking anyone on here if they have the same kind of cock.

6 inches in circumference is the PERFECT width, if I say so myself. LOL

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're girlfriend actually said that, this probably means your measurements are off or you're lying. From statistics I can find from condom manufacturers, about less than 2% of the male population is 6 inches thick. So for her to complain that you're "pancake thin" seems pretty unbelievable.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She knows how much it means to you so she wants to piss you off!

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you're girlfriend actually said that, this probably means your measurements are off or you're lying. From statistics I can find from condom manufacturers, about less than 2% of the male population is 6 inches thick. So for her to complain that you're "pancake thin" seems pretty unbelievable.

hahahaha. my measurements are correct. and ALSO as i stated i don't even know if she actually said it. a friend of mine told me that she said that i was pancake thin and as stated in the post she commented positively about my size many times to my face. also there are a ton of guys on this site and in the world who are a shit load thicker and longer than me. it's quite a possible she's only been with big guys. it happens!!

Last edited:

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

whats more unbelievable is that he's 6 inches thick, its rare, but i got one check it out im verified.

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why does a rumored comment by a girl you dated (past tense) seem to bother you
so much?

it doesn't i was curious if there are many guys who have cocks like mine on the site here. width wise not as thick as depth wise, if that makes sense.

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
She knows how much it means to you so she wants to piss you off!

What a bitch! So true! Thank you, gents!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a gal I dated told a few of her friends I was big, super thick. I'm 6.5+" at the base. then when we broke up, she told them I didn't have much, not enuf to keep her happy. ha, when we started fucking, she could barely fit my cock inside of her. overtime, it got easier and she eagerly wanted it. after we broke up, she used me as the "standard" for her new bfs. one bf, a friend of mine, came to me after she dumped him. rather harshly, according to him. he was quite upset, and very much into her. he came to me wanting to know what I knew about her and how he could get in her good graces again. he was practically crying. I did not have much to offer him as far as advice. he got upset, and asked me angrily, "just what ARE YOU packing in those jeans??"
I found out a few days later from her, that she booted him and "his little dick" out of bed. that belittled him and he always thought he was such a "ladies man". he certainly thought he was much better all around than I was.

woman are sometimes hard to figure. this gal told people I was big, then that I was small, cuz she wanted to play the field and play me...come back to me in time. and she didn't want other gals interested in me. I asked her out a few times after we broke up, and she said she might consider it, but probably no. the next nite I had a date, and ran into her.... totally pissed. I fucked my date...in fact, I was there the next morning when old gf called to give her shit. we never did talk much after that and dating was out of the ?. I actually wasn't too interested anymore.