Anybody recall the Old Yahoo user created Cock related chatrooms?

midwestbeef

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just curious if anyone used to frequent the old user created Yahoo chat rooms about 10 years ago or so? There used to be some great Huge Cock, Fat Cock, most massive cock, etc., related Chat rooms. I used to cam there a lot back than and had a blast. It seemed to be very easy to find women to view you and they used to rate a lot also. I met a couple of very interesting people through those created chat rooms. Does anyone remember them at all? Its too bad they got rid of those, they were great

swifty32661

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was just curious if anyone used to frequent the old user created Yahoo chat rooms about 10 years ago or so? There used to be some great Huge Cock, Fat Cock, most massive cock, etc., related Chat rooms. I used to cam there a lot back than and had a blast. It seemed to be very easy to find women to view you and they used to rate a lot also. I met a couple of very interesting people through those created chat rooms. Does anyone remember them at all? Its too bad they got rid of those, they were great

Sure, I remember them. It wasn't 10 years ago either. I seem to recall them going strong in 2003 and maybe 2004/2005. It was fun. Most of the "girls" were probably guys, but what the hell, it was a good time.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah...i liked the "cock judging" rooms.

there were some women on cam and mic in there that were good for some fun.

i loved when you'd show one (many times very reluctant to view, saying "they all look the same") and they'd invite all their friends saying "you have to see this!!

nothing like that anymore :(

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, but I remember when the Yahoo M4M personals were free. I met the first guy I ever hooked up with on Yahoo personals back in 1998.

leisureblade

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah, I was almost a kid back at that time lol, still remember some of the girl judges name... aj4cumshot, firedancer, zani, sizzling, monique, star, devil... wonder where they r now... remember that aj wanted to see the guy on cam only for his cumshot... good old times, abt 10 years ago...

baseball_guy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There were lots of cock "judging" rooms back then on Yahoo. One of the most popular rooms for big cocks was called "Biggest cock on cam contest". When you signed in to the chat rooms they were listed in order of the most popular to least, so you knew what rooms had the most chatters in it.

baseball_guy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It was easy to start up a new user room...after you picked a new room name you would go into it as the lst user and send everyone on your friends list a message. If the name had a catchy title others would join in and before you knew it the room was popular. The originator had complete control of the room and could stop it at anytime. I miss the old Yahoo days like that.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember being invited to a penis-related, Yahoo chatroom - in my early days at LPSG. That was 2010. Have they really been gone, for over 10 years? If so, what was I invited to join? :confused:

leisureblade

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's what I'm tryin to figure out too :) ... yea, those chatroom have been gone for abt 7, 8 years... if there r some of the girls around here, let us know! :D

Reactions: nicnic