Anybody remembers Jimmy Baio, Scott's cousin, from Soap?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by elegant20, Oct 7, 2008.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

He sort of disappeared from television after his appearance as a waiter in A Mirror Has Two Faces. I think he is also remembered as Billy Tate in Soap more than his other roles. He didn't have Scott's huge popularity, but if you seen Playing For Keeps, he seem to be fill out those jeans quite nicely though. He pretty didn't want the fame Scott had and he kind of vanished for sometime, though. Anybody recall this actor at all?

index

2. m112776

m112776 New Member

Oh yeah! He was a lil cutie!!! And he was diffently NOT hiding anything in those snug shorts and jeans! HOT!!!

3. elegant20

Gold Member

I meant to say, he didn't want Scott's fame at all. Bad grammar again. Sorry about that, gang. Thanks. It was a shame he lived under Scott's fame and sort of disappeared for good. But I believe he did that just to not be noticed at all and possibly didn't want the fame at all. Who knows. To think he appeared in one of the most controversial shows of the 70s and if you look at his movie credits...he appeared much earlier than Scott did when he started.

Draft saved Draft deleted