anybody restored their foreskin?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by huskielover, May 17, 2008.

1. huskielover

huskielover Member

I was circumcised as an infant and always wondered what having a foreskin was like. I was envious of the few friends of mine that had one when we were in junior high and high school. As boys are want to do, you check each other out in the locker room to see what everyone else had and if you were "normal". Later I started going out and found a few of my past romances were uncut. I was jealous and have felt that way for a long time. About five years ago I decided to do something about it. I searched the web and used a couple of techniques to gradually stretch the skin on my shaft to create a fauxskin. I like having it very much and my partner really enjoys playing with it. At a recent doctor's visit, I could see he had jotted down on his notepad "uncircumcised". I went from CI-2 to CI-6/7. (The scale used can be found at Foreskin Coverage Index) It's not a real foreskin but it has changed my sexual well-being and gratification.

I was wondering if there was anyone else on the list that has restored.

2. SteveHd

Gold Member

There's a fair number who are doing F/R. Some who post regularly are: dxjnorto (Jerry), hellboy0, TLCTugger (Ron), and me.

The good way to search for F/R posts is to search for device names such as TLC or DTR. The string "foreskin restoration" would give gazillion hits because the forum search doesn't have boolean and.

Welcome to LPSG.

3. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm currently restoring as well, huskielover. I've learned that its something that takes LOTS of time and patience, but its quite rewarding in the end. I've noticed my shaft skin drastically loosen up and start to slightly wrinkly towards the base of the glans due to the few months I've been restoring. I'm using the pill canister method with elastic currently. Originally I was a CI-1 originally... and now I'm somewhat of a CI-1.5. Its slow progress, but its noticeable. I just really can't wait until I'm restored to a CI-5 or a CI-6.

4. lilbighorn

lilbighorn New Member

Is this more of a challange type thing, or are you doing to see what you've been missing, if anything, or because sex/masturbation is better uncut? All of the above?

I'm cut myself, and of course I'm curious how it would feel to be uncut, but I've never been motivated to do anything about it.

5. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

6. 9incut

9incut New Member

Me as well. I'm currently using the DTR and loving it.

7. D_Chocho_Lippz

For me, it is about getting back something that I was born with. I can't vouch for the sex/masturbation quality, as I cannot vouch for how it feels with an uncut. However, the general consensus is that uncut is much better for the man and woman alike.

8. D_Chocho_Lippz

What did you start with as far as the coverage index? It seems that the DTR is more suited towards people at CI-3 or above...

9. huskielover

huskielover Member

I started partly because I was missing something but also I had started to loose sensation during sex. Now that I am restored I am having orgasms that can blow my mind. I have discovered several different ways of masturbating or being masturbated that lead to different types of orgasms. Some are concentrated in my penis, some in my groin region and some are whole body orgasms; depends on how its done.

10. huskielover

huskielover Member

I settled on using the TLCTugger after starting with a simple tape method based on the J-tape method and manual stretching. Now thinking of continuing and adding more length to my flaccid foreskin. I really like the way it looks and feels.

Draft saved Draft deleted