Anybody seen a dick like this

D_DSj3xcq

1st Like
Media
so i saw my friends dick (picture attached), and i asked him if i could see it, and after a really awkward talk, i actually got a pic, lol. well has anybody seen or have, a dick or even a picture of a dick like this?

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
is there supposed to be something unusual about his dick? looks like your normal slightly larger than average dick to me

D_DSj3xcq

1st Like
Media
is there supposed to be something unusual about his dick? looks like your normal slightly larger than average dick to me

well, every dick looks different, but this one has a certain look, you know, long flaccid, but no curve or nothing all the way down, like a tube...

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you're a dick... to think im gonna fall for that stupid story.
So in answer to your question- yes i have seen a dick like that and i do have a picture of a dick like that. In fact it is exactly the same dick in exactly the same photo!
Your 'friend' has posted that pic themselves many a time and it was proven by some to be photoshopped anyway.
So come on then, do tell your story about how a straight man like yourself coaxed your friend to show you his dick that you then photoshopped and tried to flog off to us as real.

D_DSj3xcq

1st Like
Media
you're a dick... to think im gonna fall for that stupid story.
So in answer to your question- yes i have seen a dick like that and i do have a picture of a dick like that. In fact it is exactly the same dick in exactly the same photo!
Your 'friend' has posted that pic themselves many a time and it was proven by some to be photoshopped anyway.
So come on then, do tell your story about how a straight man like yourself coaxed your friend to show you his dick that you then photoshopped and tried to flog off to us as real.

ok..? if that's what you really wanna believe, i cant force you to think otherwise... so why post this? its not helping anybody

D_DSj3xcq

1st Like
Media
thank you mrbrownstone and siroliver19 for not being ignorant, i didnt know so many people were gonna insult me for doing exactly what this website is for

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having looked at quite a lot of the cock pics on this site, I have to say that your picture really just isn't all that remarkable. Spend some time taking a look around here -- there are some truly amazing specimens.

In answer to your other (implied) question, no, I have never seen anything like that in real life.