Anybody seen this monster?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I appreciate that vid post for the fact that it shows how much work it takes for those of us with truly long dicks to stimulate ourselves to get it up. I replayed it a noticed that it took the guy about 1.2 minutes to finally get an erection that showed he was finally getting some stimulation. That's one of the dullest problems with have a big dick. It takes a lot of time and extra libido to get it up and keep it up.

(Then again, if you're really, really horny to begin with . . . LOL!)

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
I appreciate that vid post for the fact that it shows how much work it takes for those of us with truly long dicks to stimulate ourselves to get it up. I replayed it a noticed that it took the guy about 1.2 minutes to finally get an erection that showed he was finally getting some stimulation. That's one of the dullest problems with have a big dick. It takes a lot of time and extra libido to get it up and keep it up.

Floppy cocks are great! :)

I just had to bump this video! Damn I'm jealous ;)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Somehow I don't think you will get much sympathy from those who have less...lol
:tongue22:

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Is that why I have such a hard time getting it up? Never thought about it that way!:wink: