Anybody tasted and liked own cum?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by gimme_another_inch, Jan 9, 2011.

1. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Few nights ago my gf and I were a bit high if you know what I mean, got back home and went straight on the couch, after some teasing we got straight into it and she rode me like mad, after she was done I pulled it out and had her to blow me, I came on her boobs but kept the erection, sort of partial cumshot, she grabbed her tit and pulled the cum covered nipple to her mouth and pulled my head towards it so we were both licking my cum, have to admit that I did like it, it tasted sweet and she got crazy about it, never done before.
    Did anybody ever do something like that and liked it?

2. varina1

varina1 New Member

LOL, its the reward for a job well done! I have had similar events with other guys

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Who wouldn't like it after a romp like that?

I think the key in tasting your own is whether you are alone or with someone who continues to be stimulating. Tasting your own when you jerk off, well, it seems like a good idea right until you shoot.

But throw in some continued stimulation - as yo did, Gimme - and it's damn good fun.

4. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I love to shoot all over the person I am having sex with then clean them up with my tounge. Actually the first time I did it was actually out of necessity. I was 16 and shagging this chick in the back seat of my dad's car and pulled out and blew my nut all over the chick's chest. Then I realized that I didn't have any Kleenex in the car so I started it licking it off of her tits. It drove her wild and I have been doing it ever since.

5. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It was nice, it was all like in a fantasy as we were already very high before getting back home, a few drinks, friends, you know... when back we hit the couch straight away and while I pulled out her shirt she pulled down my pants and just a bit of intercourse but the sex was great, what a ride she had and how hard I was, I guess the excitement contributed to keep me hard after cumming and she didn't even give me time to realize what was going on, I was still holding my cock to let the last drops out when she pulled my head towards her tit and we were both licking cum out of her hard nipple, I started to wank again, it's a pity after she comes she can't have more sex but I kept a good hardon.
    I didn't expect it to taste so sweet, more the other way round, I have to admit that the smell is horrible but maybe it was the excitement to contribute to it all, now looking forward to next time, we discussed about it the next day and she seems to have liked the licking, she said sometimes she might swallow.

6. throbbing1cock

throbbing1cock New Member

I told an old gf that I was curious about what I tasted like and the next time she gave me a bj and I came in her mouth. She then kissed me and let the come pour into my mouth. I was surprised but it did taste good. Always wanted to know what it would be like to suck a cock and that was the closest.

7. varina1

varina1 New Member

It depends on what you eat... trust me. Some guys have cum that tastes like sugar & cream and some that are bitter. A lot have an asparagus type of flavor.... very strange that.... just don't blow a guy after he eats asparagus..... not very appatizing!

If you work out rmember one thing, cum is VERY high in protein. I could use a shot right now myself..... off to the gym.

8. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    No - don't like it. My pre-cum's kinda nice tasting tho.

9. 888abba

888abba Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Love eating out of my Girl, after we fuck. We both find that very hot, so hot, in fact, we fuck some more.

Draft saved Draft deleted