Anybody want their wife /gf gangbanged?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I enjoy 3 ways and watching my girlfriend have multi-orgasms getting fucked as I am waiting my turn to screw her!!
8.jpg

Frank willy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I enjoy 3 ways and watching my girlfriend have multi-orgasms getting fucked as I am waiting my turn to screw her!!
8.jpg
Very hot. I wish somebody in NYC would let me join in on something like that

Reactions: BillM

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She does. How many guys. How big are their cocks. What are their stats? My gf wnts to try it. She is beautiful at 5'0" 103lbs,20yo, with a killer 34D 20 34 stop you in your tacks body. Atlanta here. D/ D free and have to show Drs reprt and SUPER clean. Heavy shooters she lovesnd the largest which would be me I am sure..

Reactions: _Opie_

Frank willy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She does. How many guys. How big are their cocks. What are their stats? My gf wnts to try it. She is beautiful at 5'0" 103lbs,20yo, with a killer 34D 20 34 stop you in your tacks body. Atlanta here. D/ D free and have to show Drs reprt and SUPER clean. Heavy shooters she lovesnd the largest which would be me I am sure..
You got a picture of her body?

elelator_cpl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife would love a GB, specifically with some bi guys and another bi couple, but we've had no luck setting one up.

There used to be some "GB clubs" back in CA we'd see on CL, etc, but there don't seem to be any in our area in central NC. We've posted a few CL ads over the years, but no luck, other than often crude replies from lone guys asking to hit 'em up :confused:

But we keep looking for an established group of experienced, nice, intelligent, friendly and respectful guys in our area that do this often and can reliably host something... one day :rolleyes: