anybody want to be grossed out?

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok. Behold this fuckin' nipple-shaped-and-colored boil. It graced my left asscheek a couple of weeks ago. I get them every so often because of stress.

Attachments

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Don't try and squeeze it or remove it yourself whatever you do!! My dad did as a kid (funny he was watching an intense hockey game) it had a nasty root, and left a nasty scar.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not really all that bothered by it.. I've seen far worse, and nasty things... like large, and I mean bigger than a finger print sized moles... *gags*

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one of those for the thousandth time five weeks back.I ignored it and hoped it would go away,it didn't.It grew and got infected.When it was the size of a shooter marble I went to the doctor,her answer hot packs and antibiotics.Next day it was still there,new answer squieze it until it popped until all the puss and blood clot had come out or surgery to carve it out.I don't like being put under so I said "go for it!"That was like loosing my right testicle all over again and 15 days more antibiotics.Now I have two holes and a big black bruise next to my left nut on the inner thigh.It's a bacterial infection,if you can't get at it go to your doctor.Although it's realy odd having a strange female up in your crotch squeezing a pusstulating sore!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eeewwww that is like wicked gross dude! :tongue:

I'm guessing you weren't getting any pussy while you had that nipple on your butt were you? :biggrin1: :tongue:

I kid because I understand. I used to get them on my upper inner thigh. They usually appeared right before my period, so I assumed they were hormonally related and didn't worry too much about it. I would sometimes apply heat or a salve that my grandmother used to make which helped to bring it to a head more quickly, so that the nasty stuff could drain out. By the time my period ended they were always gone.

Ok. Behold this fuckin' nipple-shaped-and-colored boil. It graced my left asscheek a couple of weeks ago. I get them every so often because of stress.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

i have seen far worse...consider yourself lucky..but you should have it looked at ....by a doctor that is