Anybody want to start a PE/jelq routine together?

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These are my results after 1 week of the 90 day routine

Bone-pressed erect length: 7 inches flat (up from just barely under 7 inches)
Erect girth: 5 3/8 inches (up from 5 inches!)
Flaccid length: 4 3/4 inches (up from 4 1/4 inches!)
I havent been measuring flaccid girth since that doesn't really matter to me

My next measurements will be in 2 weeks since these are probably just newbie gains

Damn you are lucky i haven't seen anyhting so far, Which is kinda disheartening. Are you taking any of the supplements?
I'm not and I've ben wondering if it actually makes a difference.

D_A_Wanker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to start jelqing, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it properly. I'd love to have a jelqing partner who could help me out and help to remind me to stay on the routine. If anyone is interested, just add me on Skype.

Lando Dameron

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we should all do it. see what gains we can get. i did a pe routine when i was like 18 and i went from 6inches erect to 7inches about 4 months. now I'm at the same length. time to start it again

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey, been jelqing for a while now. My hard cock is 7.5x5. When I started I was around 7.25 and my birth was 4.5. I didn't think jelqing worked much for erect length but I was totally impressed with how thick my cock has gotten. The head is big and fat too. The biggest growth is in my flacid length. my dick hangs way low rather than being all bunched up.

Although I have grown in length, i am still not 100% sure its from jelquing because I also lost weight and been toning up quite a bit too! I try and measure bone pressed length to be sure.

Spraynard

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn you are lucky i haven't seen anyhting so far, Which is kinda disheartening. Are you taking any of the supplements?
I'm not and I've ben wondering if it actually makes a difference.

No, I haven't been taking supplements. I'm guessing the gains are probably either luck or just improved EQ or circulation, or maybe wrong initial measurements.

tanlinefreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is everyone still going with this? I haven't heard from you guys for a while.

I just started this week with a routine that combines BigAl's and the one posted on here, JP's. I think posting results every two-four weeks is a good idea so next Friday will be my first "check-in."

I basically am doing a warm-up, JP's kegel stretches, JP's 100-150 wet jelqs and 60-90 v-jelqs, BigAl's Oriental Massage, BA's towel raises, edging then cool-down.

D_A_Wanker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't even started, yet, since I'd like to start doing this with a Skype partner. My Skype is the-neverending-twilight for anyone who is interested.

tanlinefreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm two weeks in but due to privacy concerns I've only had about 4 or 5 good sessions in, when I would have liked to be more around 10. Girth is still the same at 5". Length is also the same but visibly looks larger. That's enough to keep me going and I enjoy doing it all as well.

___

During the two weeks, I've tested a few ways for the best warm-up and I'm not completely happy yet. A warm, wet towel under tap water never quite gets hot enough so I've tried putting a small washcloth in a bowl in the microwave for about 1-1:30 minutes. This has been the best method so far since I can place the towel back in the bowl to warm up, but can spill easily.

I've tried the rice in the sock method today but found it too uneasy to gauge its heat and had a few rice spills which were a pain to pick up. Furthermore, I felt the need to throw the rice out after which seemed like a waste at the time.

I'm going to try a third method which involves those microwavable corn-bags that are used for sore muscles, warmth, etc. I have two so I plan on microwaving them and placing my penis in between. That way it's a no mess-no waste and reusable way to warm up.

Spraynard

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright guys, tomorrow will be my one-month mark, so here are my current measurements

BPEL: 7.5" (+.5)
MSEG: 5.5" (+.5)
BEG: 5.8" (+0.0-0.05)

I'm not going to bother with my flaccid measurements as they are incredibly inconsistent. On any given day my most flaccid state could be anywhere from 3 to 5.5 inches. I've also noticed a large increase in EQ, which could be a big part of my size gains. Even while just casually rubbing one out alone I'm experiencing rock-hard erections, which hasn't always been the case.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright guys, tomorrow will be my one-month mark, so here are my current measurements

BPEL: 7.5" (+.5)
MSEG: 5.5" (+.5)
BEG: 5.8" (+0.0-0.05)

I'm not going to bother with my flaccid measurements as they are incredibly inconsistent. On any given day my most flaccid state could be anywhere from 3 to 5.5 inches. I've also noticed a large increase in EQ, which could be a big part of my size gains. Even while just casually rubbing one out alone I'm experiencing rock-hard erections, which hasn't always been the case.

So the numbers in brakctes are how much you've increased by?
What's MSEG and BEG?