Anybody Wear Cockrings All Day Long?

Me too I was wearing all day today and had one slip off in front of gal. She laughed at me

Reactions: diver6

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
all day? doesn't sound healthy to me

It's primarily "not healthy" if you are wearing a stretchy ring that exerts constant pressure.

A properly fitting solid ring should be somewhat loose when you are flaccid and very snug but not tight when erect.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's primarily "not healthy" if you are wearing a stretchy ring that exerts constant pressure.

A properly fitting solid ring should be somewhat loose when you are flaccid and very snug but not tight when erect.
I just envision walking though a particularly chilly mall and shrinkage sets in and that thing goes clanking down my pants leg and on to the floor! :(

dgscott

Sexy Member
Media
Pinellas County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just envision walking though a particularly chilly mall and shrinkage sets in and that thing goes clanking down my pants leg and on to the floor! :(
That may or may not have happened to me. -- more than once. Getting the sizing right on a metal ring can be tricky. 50mm can slip in cold weather whereas 48mm is the perfect fit when it is chilly. 50mm works better for me when it is warm as the 48mm can be too tight when erect when the temps are warmer.

D

deleted2188211

Most days I wear a cock ring without underwear. However, I don’t wear it while I am sleeping.
so do you wear it around all your junk including balls, or just cock? I got one but its too tight, any brands recommend?

D

deleted345306

so do you wear it around all your junk including balls, or just cock? I got one but its too tight, any brands recommend?

I wear my cock ring around my cock and balls. My favorite brand of cock ring is "Primal". The shape is different than a traditional cock ring.

D

deleted2188211

I wear my cock ring around my cock and balls. My favorite brand of cock ring is "Primal". The shape is different than a traditional cock ring.
Thx bro...can we see it on you sometime? ;)
A demo perhaps?? :joy: