anybodyseen this before?

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
i was just screwin around, trying to see what muscle groups i could flex independantly of each other, and i think i managed to fin a muscle that retracts your balls, without doing anything to the scrotum.

anybody else see anything like this?

i'm tryin to get a video goin, but my webcam isn't being very nice today

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
sorry to keep buggin you guys bout it, but would it be odd then, that by mannually flexing said muscle, the scrotum does not contract or move at all?
all of the definitions say that the muscle is attached to the scrotum and not the testes.

though there is a high chance that i'm simply misinterpreting the definition, in which case i'll leave it at a thankyou...

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cremaster inguinal ligament forms thin network of muscle fascicles around the spermatic cord and testis (or around the distal portion of the round ligament of the uterus) elevates testis (not well developed in females) genital branch of the genitofemoral nerve cremasteric a., a branch of the inferior epigastric a. the cremaster m. is internal abdominal oblique muscle's contribution to the coverings of the spermatic cord and testis; the cremasteric reflex may be elicited by stroking the medial thigh (where the femoral branch of the genitofemoral n. distributes cutaneously)

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know what muscle moves things but I have a short video of me doing it on my gallery here.
cirus.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i can do the same, and yeh its only my balls not the scrotum that move.