Anymore like this one....painful experience

Illuminatus26

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So...I'm going to assume this isn't an adult websites forum. And this thread didn't involve someone asking for vids like the one posted.

...jesus guys, i use this website to get away from mindless bickering.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I frankly don't care if you agree with me or not. You state that you watched the whole video, but you comment on a mere 2 minutes of it and attempt to draw conclusions despite the fact that the happenings in the rest of the video contradict your conclusions.

I did watch the whole video- the 1st one by the op that was 2:25. And as for yours,
It may've been longer, but it was so choppy, took longer time to load in to see I couldn't watch it, and now it's deleted.

But, lo and behold to debunk your accusation of insufficent conclusions, another version has appeared in a similar thread, which now is complete and plays without problems for 7:17 minutes, unlike yours.

And now my conclusions may have been incomplete, but by no means is my POV of you for calling me snarky wrong, since you felt compelled to for no reason.

I now have a better perspective of this, and of you. Now, I'm through with this- so don't go away mad, JUUUUUUUSSSSSST-GO-THE-FUCK-AWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!:irked:

tiny little devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys

I just want to clarify that this video in no shape or form is rape.

The couple is actually fairly known on the net for posting videos together. His name is Kevin hers I dont remember. What i do know is that they had a profile together long ago where this particular clip and five other clips of those to together were posted.

3 Blowjob clips and 1 anal clip where she handled him like it was a day at the park. She seemed to enjoy all of the videos and there where also several galleries of her posing.

On a funny site note: Maybe somebody can help me find their profile again, maybe they cancelled it ....its been about two years since i saw the above mentioned video on their profile.

babybear

Experimental Member
Media
I did watch the whole video- the 1st one by the op that was 2:25. And as for yours,
It may've been longer, but it was so choppy, took longer time to load in to see I couldn't watch it, and now it's deleted.

But, lo and behold to debunk your accusation of insufficent conclusions, another version has appeared in a similar thread, which now is complete and plays without problems for 7:17 minutes, unlike yours.

And now my conclusions may have been incomplete, but by no means is my POV of you for calling me snarky wrong, since you felt compelled to for no reason.

I now have a better perspective of this, and of you. Now, I'm through with this- so don't go away mad, JUUUUUUUSSSSSST-GO-THE-FUCK-AWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!:irked:

Hey MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, you do realize this thread is over a year old right?