anyone 7inches or under?

Winger: Hey there,

Mines 7 1/2 inches long and about 5 and 1/2 inches around when fully "proud". I have noticed each dimension can fluctuate, it's biggest when I'm with my g/f she measured me and it was that size, when I measured it when wanking it was slightly smaller, by about 1/4 of an inch,...big deal I doubt anyone would notice visually or to touch.

Just remember though that, and I don't want to get flamed, a lot of the guys who claim to have 12 inch cocks aren't telling the truth. I would say if you have 6.5 inches then you are on the big side of average really and have nothing to worry about unless you meet a brutal size queen who are few and far between.

Peace
W

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 6.3*5.7 (very accurate measure, I know), in centimeters I'm 16*14,5. Not huge ut a little above average, I guess. Always admired guys with big ones, that's basically why I'm on LPSG :p

LJboy: 47 Y/O 5.75" Uncut & proud of what I've got. ;) Never had any complaints!
My girlfriend (25 Y/O) used to go with a guy who boasted 9.5". She says she prefers my smaller cock because it fits her more comfortably and she can get it all in her mouth.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Just a little over 5 inches in length now. Was bigger. Medications, disease and age have affected size. Doctors surprises it still works. Not as well as it used to, but it still works. I csm not penetrate an unaroused vagina. So it is all in the technique. No woman wants a wham, bamm, thankyou mame. They aren't even fullly aroused and you have shot your wad and are ready to turn the TV back on. And the lady or boyfriend - He or she is pissed beyond measure.

I say technique is more important than anything else. And when there is a will there is a way. Dildos. fingers - Oh there are exceptions, but if a man tries hard enough, he can satisfy his partner. Even impotence can be worked around if two people really love each other. Again there are numerous ways to satisfy your partner. A measuring stick is not in the top five.

But hey, when they are passing out free dicks that are thick and eight inches long count me in. I'd go through potty training again just to switch. But that has more to do with my ego then satisfying my sex partner.

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bennyb98@Mar 26 2005, 03:22 AM
Man... I feel small... 4.5 inches
[post=294143]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't feel bad, you aren't the only one. I'm only 4.5 or 5 depending on the day, whether I'm using a ring, and how excited I am. And with my age, blood pressure, and meds, 5's are getting rarer and rarer.

"Mother"

ps. I'm with Freddie53. If they start handing out 8 inchers tomorrow, sign me up too. (Sigh)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by husky14620+Mar 26 2005, 02:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(husky14620 &#064; Mar 26 2005, 02:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bennyb98@Mar 26 2005, 03:22 AM
Man...  I feel small...  4.5 inches
[post=294143]Quoted post[/post]​
Don&#39;t feel bad, you aren&#39;t the only one.
ps. I&#39;m with Freddie53. If they start handing out 8 inchers tomorrow, sign me up too. (Sigh)
[post=294147]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
You guys dont feel bad at all. I went to the "Getting Along with a Small Penis" forum that MSN has. They respect no one. Here the vast majority support us and are glad we are here. Many have posted to me saying welcome Those with the really big dicks know how aggrevating they can be. Some of them would change places. Even those who wouldn&#39;t change places know what it is like for people to gawk at you and make snide remarks.

One advantage that small dick guys have is that according to doctors our erectons are harder and blow jobs are easier to get. A small dick is better for some when they are the bottom. And some women prefer a small dick. So different strokes for diferent folks.

And again you big guys thanks for making us smaller guys feel welcome. You have done a lot for many of us.

Thanks for letting us be here and giving us a warm welcome.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with what Freddie has said. Have any of you &#39;smaller&#39; guys been deep throated?
I haven&#39;t, and I&#39;m not gigantic-huge-hung like some here. :( Have any of you had anal if that is what you want? I haven&#39;t had a successful anal session yet. :(

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I enjoy what I have and no woman has complained that I am too big for vaginal intercourse (Thank God&#33;), but being in the average category seems to give you the most options for sexual activities&#33; :D

Would I downsize? No. :D
Would I want to be 9" or more? Based on all the problems I&#39;ve read about here, no thanks.

In the 10 months I&#39;ve been here, the only ones to make fun of the less endowed were trolls, who were not welcome and are no longer part of lpsg. You are welcome here if you are 1", or the &#39;imaginary&#39; 14" to 16" super hung&#33; ;)

LapDog :p

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It&#39;s taken me awhile to get there, but I&#39;m feeling pretty fine with my "less than seven inches." (I console myself with a reassuringly nice girth.) :D

Take it from someone who&#39;s been there: be happy with who you are&#33; There are enough jerks in the world without your being your own worst enemy. If you can&#39;t support and love yourself, who can? It&#39;s not easy, but it&#39;s worth the effort.

From what I&#39;ve seen so far, there are lots of us more "average" guys here crashing the party so to speak. But the level of positive energy from pretty much everyone here is amazing. And this thread is more proof of that.

You&#39;re not alone, man&#33;

steve

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
I like the &#39;inclusiveness&#39; of the LPSG forum. I know it&#39;s really an outlet for the larger &#39;members&#39; to discuss the pros and cons of having a large endowment, but it&#39;s a great place for us that love those guys&#33; :p

RLS: I&#39;m about 6.75 inches. I&#39;m not sure how thick it is, but apparently it&#39;s pretty thick because my bottoms tell me so and I have to wear Magnum condoms. I always feel weird about it because I&#39;m a black guy and it&#39;s like everyone expects us to all have 10 inch dicks. Oh well, it gets the job done and I haven&#39;t gotten any complaints. :)

PenileEnvy: 5.5X5 here.

I wouldn&#39;t mind another inch for the visual appeal, but I haven&#39;t had any complaints in the performance dept.