B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I stand corrected;

More than likely, you sit corrected.

I once let a famous c&w star fuck me in the ass while I was blowing his boy who is also a famous c&w star who married a famous actress who divorced him a very short time later for "fraud".
Believe it. Cause I said it's true.

A bigger blah, blah, blah I don't think I've ever heard. This is one big shut-the-fuck-up.

Reactions: dorje44

LondonExhib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was once at a Sarah Brightman concert and was in the toilet when Andrew Lloyd Webber came in and stood next to me. Hand on heart, I have never seen a bigger cock when soft. He was enormous and thick and didn't bother hiding it, the opposite in face, I think he gets off on waving it about. He peed hands on hip, standing back from the urinal so anyone who wanted a look could. Shame it was attached to him!

Reactions: maroon1040

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anybody here ever actually seen celebrity cock in the flesh. If so who, how big, were they cut or uncut, nice or nasty looking?

I did, I discussed it in earlier posts, was asked not to do so any more as far as giving names and so that's that.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was once at a Sarah Brightman concert and was in the toilet when Andrew Lloyd Webber came in and stood next to me. Hand on heart, I have never seen a bigger cock when soft. He was enormous and thick and didn't bother hiding it, the opposite in face, I think he gets off on waving it about. He peed hands on hip, standing back from the urinal so anyone who wanted a look could. Shame it was attached to him!

Ugh, now that's a really unpleasant image. Where is the justice if a hack like him has a dick like that? I hope that was just a sick joke...

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Desi Arnaz jr at an airport urinal back when he was 22 or so! Ryan Gosling was just 'zipping up' when I used the toilet at a movie theatre. damn...bad timing! and btw...I don't spend all my time in public washrooms!!!

Reactions: fellatio4ever

MJC1948

Just Browsing
Media

Sarah Brightman once commented about the size of Andrew Lloyd Webber's dick on a TV chat show here in the UK. She should know because they were married to each other!

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did a comedy show in Las Vegas with Greg Proops and Chip Esten (from the American version of "Whose Line Is It Anyway); happened to go to the men's room with Greg. Meh. Saw Esten in his tighty-whities; wish I had seen more. Beautiful man.

Got naked with pianist Jim Brickman once; shaved chest, average dick, HORRIBLE cocksucker.

tooltime954

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The lead singer of Judas Priest tried to pick me up in a restroom on campus when I was at ASU. I passed.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to describe his cock. Not impressive. Tattooed. And badly tattooed at that.

Last edited:

fat7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I saw Burt Reynolds at a theater men's room in Florida. It was during a rehearsal of a show I was directing and he stopped in to watch rehearsal. I got up to go take a leak and about 30 seconds later he walked in and stood at the urinal next to me. He checked me out and I checked him out. We both started to get fluffed and then a little more than fluffed he smiled at me and I thought he was going to reach over when the door opened . We tried to tuck them back in and walked out. I went back into the front theater and he sat in the back of the theater and left about 20 minutes later. Sure would love to have seen if anything would have happened. Oh well.