Anyone actually seen a celebrities cock

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes we are, Curiouslan! I had a crush on Dennis after seeing him in a loincloth playing a Tarzan type character on "Fantasy Island." Never, ever did I think that one day we'd have an erotic encounter!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. I hate it when people write something like "I saw someone somewhere... but I can't say who" We don't need details about the encounter... as long as we have details about the physical attributes.

Details about the encounter are always nice.

D

deleted4499

does a hollywood director count and having a 4way with him?

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the point of saying "I can't say who", when the whole point of the thread is actually seeing a celebrities cock!??

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I probably have but don't remember it. besides he was underaged at the time, don't worry so was I. But I went to high school and was in the same gym class as someone who would go on to play in the NBA, concidered the best 3 point shooter ever if that gives a clue.

dadfurson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
in 1981, i would often see rock hudson at the brooks baths in hollywood. he was very proud of showing his legendary cock in the sauna. he really was huge and long, that kind of dick that takes a while to get fully hard. he would circle jerk with a few of us. i remember thinking what would my mother think of her 1950s matinee idol and her son having it off in a sauna! afterwards we would talk upstairs in the locker room. a really nice, but somewhat conservative man. thankfully whatever encounters i had with him were very safe for a year or two later, it came out he had aids. very sad. i will never forget this man.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in 1981, i would often see rock hudson at the brooks baths in hollywood. he was very proud of showing his legendary cock in the sauna. he really was huge and long, that kind of dick that takes a while to get fully hard. he would circle jerk with a few of us. i remember thinking what would my mother think of her 1950s matinee idol and her son having it off in a sauna! afterwards we would talk upstairs in the locker room. a really nice, but somewhat conservative man. thankfully whatever encounters i had with him were very safe for a year or two later, it came out he had aids. very sad. i will never forget this man.

This surprises me --- in his movies -- no bulge period even when he was squatting or sitting (I've looked really hard!!) but........you never know! I assumed he was mostly a bottom!

Reactions: Joshy20027