Anyone actually seen a celebrities cock

kevgbmbklyn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a great Celebrity story for you guys- So I was in the world famous Bloomingdale's 59th-Lex. The mensroom's there are legendary- I was an employee so I was there often- Well on this one occassion I am standing at the urinal-and this really cute guy walks into the restroom- So I play it really cool until he comes and stands next to me and whips out the most erect 9 inches I have seen in a long time. Now He had winked his eye at me before walking over so I knew he was iterested. Well he stood there cock in hand and proceeded to ask me if I knew who he was-- I said NO lol just thinking ok this white boy is full of himself lol-well He said do you watch "The Hills" I said NO I don't do MTV lol- Well I am BRODY JENNER- I said No you aren't (cocks still in hand) He turns around to face me dick in hand and asks if I want to touch it- lol at this point I am freaking thinking this guy is just a cute cop trying to bust me ala "George Michael" lol so I declined to touch it- When I got home I decided to "google" recent BRODY JENNER pics and fuck me- I freaked to see it was really him!!!- I kicked myself for not jumping on the big thick 9 inch cut dick as it was pointed right at me lol!!!! and YES I am now 1 million percent sure it was Brody Jenner!!

22mSDCA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not really a "celebrity" more like local tv personalities.

I live in san diego and I have seen a few local tv newscasters
nude at my gym. have also seen them cruise for cock at the gym too.

I get a kick out of knowing I have seen them naked, seen their cocks
and sometimes sucked them too. most people watching the news have
no idea what I have been priveleged to see. :wink:

Which ones man? I live in SD too and have always wanted to see a few of them, we definitely have a few hot ones on our news! (and a few nasty ones haha)

Reactions: Thick9LA

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anybody here ever actually seen celebrity cock in the flesh. If so who, how big, were they cut or uncut, nice or nasty looking?

Yes.

but not prepared to name them out of respect but I will give a clue
1. Is a singer with various groups and a solo career who's had several No. 1 hits in the UK
2. Is an Academy Award winning actor and director.

Now to read through the previous replies..... :D

Joe

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes.

1. Is a singer with various groups and a solo career who's had several No. 1 hits in the UK

Joe
How would naming the person hurt them in any way?

Reactions: Beck19

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Yes.

Joe

Congratulations. You've managed to post the least informative message in this thread. Not only do we not know who the person is, you've told us nothing about them or the encounter.

ARTYBOLLOX

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brody Jenner

I have a great Celebrity story for you guys- So I was in the world famous Bloomingdale's 59th-Lex. The mensroom's there are legendary- I was an employee so I was there often- Well on this one occassion I am standing at the urinal-and this really cute guy walks into the restroom- So I play it really cool until he comes and stands next to me and whips out the most erect 9 inches I have seen in a long time. Now He had winked his eye at me before walking over so I knew he was iterested. Well he stood there cock in hand and proceeded to ask me if I knew who he was-- I said NO lol just thinking ok this white boy is full of himself lol-well He said do you watch "The Hills" I said NO I don't do MTV lol- Well I am BRODY JENNER- I said No you aren't (cocks still in hand) He turns around to face me dick in hand and asks if I want to touch it- lol at this point I am freaking thinking this guy is just a cute cop trying to bust me ala "George Michael" lol so I declined to touch it- When I got home I decided to "google" recent BRODY JENNER pics and fuck me- I freaked to see it was really him!!!- I kicked myself for not jumping on the big thick 9 inch cut dick as it was pointed right at me lol!!!! and YES I am now 1 million percent sure it was Brody Jenner!!

Attachments