Anyone addicted to the wow factor?

Womb_spoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the wow factor of showing a girl my dick for the first time albeit through pics or in person. That seems to be a huge driving factor for me with sex. Back before I was in this relationship I struggled with being with one girl because I missed the chase and the reactions you get from her first time either seeign it or the first time having sex with her. I can admit I'm am guilty of thrusting extra deep at least once the first time knowing that she is not used to it yet just to see the reaction on her face from "feeling it in her stomach"

Anyways, does anyone love the first time you show someone your penis? and if so what are some of your best responses?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as I have been married and off the market for years now, I haven't experienced the wow factor much lately. mostly it centered around gals shocked to find a such a fat cock on a skinny guy. some gals would mention this, some would not. my wife told me the day after we fucked the first time, that I had the biggest cock ever. a couple yrs back, a gal sat on my lap and with her pinky finger deftly traced my girth thru my jeans, she stopped talking 1/2 way thru when she realized she was only 1/2 way. she looked me in the eyes, "you're huge" she whispered. her then husband was about 6ft away. she kind of tried to use me as a pawn against her husband who she couldn't stand, and to a point I let her, cuz I hated the fucker too!!

on a first date, after the gal established she didn't fuck on the first date, we were making out and her hand groped my crotch, "oh my!". her hand quickly undid my pants and she fondled me and looked at it. making remarks, like she didn't know they got that big, she said she didn't think it would fit in her, and she was right, but eventually it did. the funny part was she went home and told her mom I found out later. we met on a Wednesday, met for drinks on Friday, 1st date was Saturday nite, 2nd date was Sunday nite so we could fuck.

on other first dates, the "i don't fuck on the first date" rule was quickly abandoned once my size was known.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favourite thing is that first reaction. The HOLY FUCK moment hehe. One time this chick was pulling off my pants in bed and when she stopped to look at what was exposed she screamed and clapped and started to bounce on the bed, then fell off and smashed her head against the wall. 3 hours later and 3 stitches I drove her home drugged up and no longer in the mood. In all fairness she was slightly intoxicated and that lead to her explaining to the nurse at the ER that she fell off the bed because my penis was huge. The 40 something nurse just sighed and said rrrrrright and told us the doctor would be right in.

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am an average sized guy so I look for the WOW reaction afterwards.

If I hear WOW though it's for a different reason it's still a WOW.!

flipctflingo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My favourite thing is that first reaction. The HOLY FUCK moment hehe. One time this chick was pulling off my pants in bed and when she stopped to look at what was exposed she screamed and clapped and started to bounce on the bed, then fell off and smashed her head against the wall. 3 hours later and 3 stitches I drove her home drugged up and no longer in the mood. In all fairness she was slightly intoxicated and that lead to her explaining to the nurse at the ER that she fell off the bed because my penis was huge. The 40 something nurse just sighed and said rrrrrright and told us the doctor would be right in.

The girls name wasn't Jess, was it? Lololol. Like I just hear this story from the other POV. How crazy would it be?

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
One of the things I miss about being married is those first reactions!

Like 625 one of my favorites was making out with a girl I had been friends with. She reaches down my pants and wraps her hand around it and says "Oh my god I hope you have a rubber."

Later she said "you know, when we were making out, I figured I'd just blow you. But when I felt that -- I knew I had to have it in me!"

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had the pleasure I guess of seeing a guy that was really hung and yeah, it was like WOW when he whipped it out. We proceeded to do different things and I found out that night that size does not always equal good lover!! The WOW went away, followed quickly in my head of "this sucks, I hope he's almost done kinda deal". He thought his dick would do all the talking. Let me tell you something, it didn't!!

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The girls name wasn't Jess, was it? Lololol. Like I just hear this story from the other POV. How crazy would it be?

hahah really? I hate to say I don't remember her name. I think it was Steph but not 100% sure. It wasn't a very long relationship, bit of a drama queen and kinda crazy.

D_DickVanDick

Just Browsing
Media

Lol! Looks like the nurse didn't buy it..