Anyone always go commando?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer commando, but the hair on my ballsack chafes my thighs, and my balls are super-sensitive so I don't like letting them bounce around.

I have discovered a great compromise. A couple of underwear brands now make a "seamless" brief. It's a very comfy spandex/cotton blend. Just enough support, and it feels like wearing nothing.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm assuming this question is not limited to the guys...I sometimes go without panties, it depends on my mood. At work...sometimes, I like that it's my little secret that I don't have anything on under my pencil skirt. I always go without after I've had a brazilian (wax that is, not a man...although...).

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this thread was aimed at guys but, just to add a feminine touch, like Cigarbabe i never wear panties now!

Attachments

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was younger I wore underwear. Cotton always because the synthetic shinyones got stinky right fast. After childbearing my 'down there' changed and tends to trap moisture that makes smells. Going without underwear in summer is the solution-- airing for discouraging odors, setting free good aromas.

I also find that silk does not smell bad the longest. I wear longjohns of silk in winter. But some of them have the crotch cut out. :)

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Ok! you did'nt specify if this was only for men so...
I stopped wearing underwear at 17. I was playing games of pool for
money, but this one guy, who's name was "Lucifer" wanted to play for skivvies! I had'nt seen him play previously, so I said okay, but, loser has to hang them over the pool table light, til' they take them down.
I rack and he ran the table on me! bad rack? Or Lucy just hustled me!
Anyway, my underwear, {black bikini's} hung over the light at "Jeromes"
which was a strip club in the "Combat Zone" for almost a year!
Thankfully they were new and clean, eh!
I almost forget to mention! I haven't wore "draws" since then always bare-assed!

That's a great story!

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Commando is the way for me. I have been wearing a jock to work lately (since my hernia surgery). I find that I still get a ache down there after standing on my feet all day. Doctor says it should be better sometime but everyone heals at different rates.

CcrfsA

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One minor detail that has gone unsaid throughout this thread is that if you have to wear a suit to work, as I do, going commando is a nonstarter. The slightest hard-on, even 1/4, will start a tent pole to stick up. Dress pants are way too flimsy.

Also, pee drips, even a drop, show right through slacks as well, although jeans are ok for that.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never ever, ever wear underwear. I don't get the point. Why would I wear pants under my pants? Or something that constricts my nads? Underwear seems so Puritan to me. Like covering your ankles out of modesty, or self-flagellation.