anyone been to a bi sex party?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there a bi sex party for Hallowen at a Budget INN Im going to, I have a hard time getting sex and this maybe my only way to have sex :( gay men hit on me but women never do.

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks like that's two of us who need to change their Avatar... Mine has broken the "No Camp Comedians" rule I think!

I'd like to put one up of me instead, but there seems to be something wrong with the lens on my camera - like every time I take a picture of myself I come out looking like a dork, hehe :eyes:

Ian.

P.s. pardon my ignorance hungshyman, but what's a Budget INN? Is it like a Holiday Inn but more classy? ;)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by hungshyman@Sep 24 2005, 09:04 PM
there a bi sex party for Hallowen at a Budget INN Im going to, I have a hard time getting sex and this maybe my only way to have sex :( gay men hit on me but women never do.
[post=346262]Quoted post[/post]​
No wonder why gay men come on to you, you give great avatar. Is this how you introduce yourself to women? Man, I need to get out more. Bi Sex parties? Halloween? Who would've thought up that? If a woman doesn't want any of that avatar, then something really is wrong. Or maybe she is subtly giving you signals and you aren't picking them up. Maybe you should learn the finer art of seduction. Simmer the woman up for the rolling boil. There are plenty books on Love + Relationships topics in the library. Study. Study. Study. Or really have a deep discussion with some women on how to really score with women. Maybe they can give you some pointers. All who wander are not lost, shy guy. I hope you have fun at the Halloween bisex party. I wish you the best of luck, shyguy.

Invisibleman :beer: :yourock: