anyone been to a gay club?

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
Has anyone been to a gay club before? what was your experience like? i've never been, but i've heard stories of guys just walking up and grabbing your ass/bulge. are they pretty mellow or are the like a freakin gay orgy?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I hae been to many gay clubs, and I am a straight guy..
they are totally fun..
if you are thinking of going.. one word of warning..

DONT TRY AND PARTY WITH THE GAY GUYS!!!

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO KEEP UP..

I dont give a fuck what you think..
you will NOT hang.

D

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes... but it was a girls/guy gay club. It's small, and wasn't busy there were about 70 lesbians, and 4 gay guys in the whole club. The hostess grabbed my ass as she was cleaning our table.. my classmates looked like they were going to pee themselves laughing.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Has anyone been to a gay club before?
Haha, let me just say: yes.

swimmer410 said:
what was your experience like?
I like them very much.

swimmer410 said:
i've never been, but i've heard stories of guys just walking up and grabbing your ass/bulge.
Depending upon where you go, this can be quite true. Also, depending upon where you go, this can be very false. It's called "The Scene" :wink:

swimmer410 said:
are they pretty mellow or are the like a freakin gay orgy?

Again, all depends on the scene you're into. If you go to a gay-club where guys are known to be more aggressive, then, yes, it will have the semblance of an orgy, I suppose. If you go to a gay-club that is more laid back, then, well, they will be "pretty mellow".

Why? Are you thinking of going to one? If so, I can point you to a few good ones in your region. :wink:

(Please note that what I view as "good" might be very different from what a straight guy views a "good"). :tongue:

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't go very often at all, but in Sydney there's like one or two I would go to. I like a place where I can sit and have a nice drink and chat with friends, but also has GOOD music.

Meat markets are SO not my scene it's not even funny.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What a dumb ass question. Men are pigs... IF you are hot you will get the same attention as a hot chick. Deal.

Otherwise, dress down and hang with some cool peeps like a low maintenance chick, cuz I'm sure you're sooooo hot and all. Ask your girlfriend how to behave.

But since you are from SoCal, don't even worry about it... that's where all the pretty people flock to be movie stars, I grew up in Huntington Beach; went to WeHo all the time. So don't even pop a vein dude, there's someone way more attractive and available than YOU around the corner.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone been to a gay club before? what was your experience like? i've never been, but i've heard stories of guys just walking up and grabbing your ass/bulge. are they pretty mellow or are the like a freakin gay orgy?

Yes i go to them all the time, ive always loved the atmosphere its a great place to party, as for people coming onto you i would say yes it happens but no more so than in a regular club, if you cant take a little attention then maybe its not the place for you but theres no place id rather go for a night out, ive found a lot of people ask ur orientation if theyre not sure but maybe this varies from place to place, go and try it out see what you think if someone did come onto you would it be so terrible :rolleyes:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, I've been to many. Pre-AIDS they were not like orgies, they often literally were sites for orgies, but we live in a different time and it has been a long time since I have either been grabbed or seen someone grabbed.

Most clubs seem to me to function about the same whether they are gay or str8.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been to a lesbian club... we have one or two here in Manchester...!

When it's crowded there's a good vibe but the thing that made me uncomfortable was that in the loos the door of the cubicle was very close to your knees, and only extended down as far as your knees too... so basically all the girls waiting to wee could see your knickers. And, indeed, whether you were wearing any.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I went to a few back in my bi days. Like any other group of clubs, the atmosphere varies from club to club. Different clubs have different 'themes' too.

There was a lot more touching, flirting and innuendo than at most straight clubs I've been to. But I wouldn't call that an orgy.

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay clubs are no different then straight clubs. Some, indeed are quite stylish and the people there are just looking for a nice night on the town. While other clubs are as skanky as you can imagine with people looking for action. Most gay guys, me included, will flirt with anyone (gay or straight), but we are not predators in search of straight guys to molest.
If you go to a gay club, swimmer 410, and some guy makes you feel uncomfortable, tell him so and walk away. Good luck, as we gays know how to have a GOOD TIME!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was visiting Minneapolis a few years ago I went to a gay club but it was on an off night and there weren't many people there. It was still fun though. Good music, and they had a drag show that night. I like drag shows for some reason, although I'm a straight female. Go figure.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have been to many gay clubs, and I am a straight guy..
they are totally fun..
if you are thinking of going.. one word of warning..

DONT TRY AND PARTY WITH THE GAY GUYS!!!

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO KEEP UP..

I dont give a fuck what you think..
you will NOT hang.

I have worked in a gay bar for five years. It depends on the bar that you go to and the people that hang out there. There are mellow chill bars. There are hip hop clubs that are gay oriented. There are trendy european type ditties. There are nostalgic 50's decor type theme bars. The one I worked at was at one of "those" bars.

Yeah, that guy is right about "partying". If you EVER get in those clubs where "street chems" (i.e. cocaine, crystal meth, GHB, heroin, ecstacy and crack are a plenty, YOU WILL NOT KEEP UP. I knew a very well-endowed straight guy do some really hawt gay sex to a rich gay man a many a time to pay off his drug habit and debt.) I am not one for telling anyone what to do. Do what you want. It is your body. Keep your wits about you.

I didn't do the drug scene. Too expensive. I made a few friends and had a few lovers in the gay bar.

I will ask that if you do go to a gay bar. Do your research. And make sure that WHATEVER YOU GET YOURSELF INTO-- YOU CAN GET YOURSELF BACK OUT OF. Keep your wits about you.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been to a gay male club, but I've been to The Drugstore a couple of times, which is a lesbian (but male-friendly) club here in Montreal. It sucked because it's mostly an exercise in frustration - so many hot chicks, but none of them want me. :(

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Burns1de, as hot as you are, I'm sure that you managed.

And gay clubs are fun. I went to one last night. I enjoy the music, and I like the way that guys aren't afraid to dance. And straight clubs, you have a whole bunch of guys standing around afraid to dance. Or they linger at the bar, and get wasted. Another difference is: the girls are much more relaxed, and are willing to have a good time. They aren't worried that you are trying to get in their pants.