Anyone Been To Meat Market/horse Fair/fickstutenmarkt Parties?

ModernSatyr

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe this has also taken place in Vauxhall. Am in monogamous relationship so never could do this, but it’s a huge fantasy for me (also a bit scary). Would love to hear about the actual experience.

It's been a huge fantasy for me for a few years, finally did it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Definitely loved up to the fantasy. I went on prep as I much prefer bareback sex and wanted to wear the red hood and get the full experience. I took easily 20 cocks in the night, most liberating experience of my life

W4_Hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's been a huge fantasy for me for a few years, finally did it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Definitely loved up to the fantasy. I went on prep as I much prefer bareback sex and wanted to wear the red hood and get the full experience. I took easily 20 cocks in the night, most liberating experience of my life
im curious about it tbh!

Reactions: ModernSatyr

Really? You're just going to leave us hanging and not describe your experience there?

Reactions: deleted3155011

Ha I arrived with all the other bottoms, you are brought into a room and have to take off all your clothes and put them in a bin bag that gets tied with a number which you also get drawn on your back. You get a hood over your head, white for condom only or red if you are up for bareback. Then you are brought into the room and positioned around the place. You cannot refuse any cock or you are removed and banned for life. Have to take any cock in your mouth or ass and can't see what they look like at all. Only valid reason to refuse is if their cock in pierced. It's so intense even if you arnt being used, hearing everyone around you fucking. I was used on and off for about 2 and a half hours. I think maybe 3 guys used condoms. Lots of guys fucked and moved onto the next person. Towards the end they would all let themselves go and cum. Took many loads. Some guys got very rough. Nothing you could do. Hands are tied. I would definitely go back

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ha I arrived with all the other bottoms, you are brought into a room and have to take off all your clothes and put them in a bin bag that gets tied with a number which you also get drawn on your back. You get a hood over your head, white for condom only or red if you are up for bareback. Then you are brought into the room and positioned around the place. You cannot refuse any cock or you are removed and banned for life. Have to take any cock in your mouth or ass and can't see what they look like at all. Only valid reason to refuse is if their cock in pierced. It's so intense even if you arnt being used, hearing everyone around you fucking. I was used on and off for about 2 and a half hours. I think maybe 3 guys used condoms. Lots of guys fucked and moved onto the next person. Towards the end they would all let themselves go and cum. Took many loads. Some guys got very rough. Nothing you could do. Hands are tied. I would definitely go back

Damn, that is fucking hot! Definite fantasy of mine!

Reactions: P.J.9 and David.djr

Tell us about the fuck noises lol.

As a top it can be a bit boring unless there are a lot of bottoms. After half an hour, all the anonymous holes feel the same.

You're ruining the fantasy. However, this could be because they probably select men with similar bodies. A skinny twink won't feel the same as a fat bottom who doesn't feel the same as a muscle queen.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Countryboi16

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a top it can be a bit boring unless there are a lot of bottoms. After half an hour, all the anonymous holes feel the same.

They aren't. Each has its own personality and is distinct from all the rest (except the rosebud past dinner plate set, those are lovely but hotdog in wet curtain hallway is what it is). I agree, when the goal is to objectify and erase the personality and identity and make a hole, the cues we usually use to find out the connection to a given man are few. But the fun for me would be to find the itch in as many of them as I could that made them feel visible as men, which might be hot as fuck or be very uncomfortable. Making bottoms squirm is lotsa fun. But I have never really found line ups of anuses to fuck one after the other like a robot in heat to be very appealing.

wburg_bottom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last week. I went to my first Fickstutenmarkt. So you know the rules: A party for gay men with strict rules. You have to decide beforehand if you want to be a "mare" (bottom) or a "stallion" (top). I was of course a mare. You arrive an hour before the stallions, get naked, stuff your clothes into a plastic bag and check it (this is in the back room of KitKat). Then you find yourself a place in the spacious premises and at a certain point get a bag over your head that leaves your mouth free. You are now a piece of fuck meat. The rules are that anyone of the stallions - you come in once you are blindfolded - can fuck you at will. You are not allowed to say no, unless he is too big or has a piercing or something. At the same time, the color of the bag you are wearing indicated whether you go bare or safe (I wore a white bag, meaning safe). There are periodic checks on whether condoms are used for the safe mares, and the staff are actually quite important for the mares' wellbeing, as they lead you to the bathroom if you need to go, or let you leave once you have enough.

Anyway, when it started and I was blindfolded, I was first prepared to be disappointed. I was in a back corner of the room and could hear the moaning and slapping of asses but no one came to me. Since you can't see anything, it is really disorienting after a while, and in my memory, there are visuals that I could not possibly have had. At some point someone touched by ass, my dick, and put a finger in me. But then passed by. It was infuriating. I was there to get fucked and was passed over. But only a couple of minutes later, someone took me and led me to a different part of the room (no idea where), and positioned me on a sling. Once on it, he lubed my up good and started to fuck me. It was painful, but a noseful of poppers made it work. And after a short time, I eased into it. From then on, the night was heaven. I never felt this good, this used, this degraded but also taken care of. From then on, there was a constant stream of guys stretching my asshole, fucking my wildly, sometimes tenderly. I lost count at some point, but it may have been at least ten, maybe fifteen guys, most of them pretty sizable (I love girth). There was no talking, only fucking, one after the other, after the other. Again, I saw nothing but remember images: my legs in the air on the sling, fucked hard and sucking the dick of someone standing next to me. No, there was one conversation: One guy asked me for my number. Not my phone number, the number you get written on your arm and back at the beginning that is both for getting your clothes back but also to chose the best mare of the evening. I haven't checked who won, but I know that I got at least one vote from this guy.

A couple days later, my asshole is still raw. I think I wasn't able to manage more than two hours like this before I asked to be led back to the changing room; I considered going back after a break, but it was too much. I felt raw, used, degraded, and happy in a way that I didn't know before. Next time, December 14, I will go again. This time, I will find a better spot, and hope to stay until the end.