anyone big that want to be smaller?

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is anyone here big enough that would like to be smaller? Why? (for example: better blow jobs, small girlfriend, never allowed to go deep, no anal...)

Actually I would not like to be smaller, but I can say that I almost never had nice blow job except for the first minute.. always feeling teeth on my cock, which I suppose is quite girthy... and even anal, always tried with many girls, but only one has take it only once, it was amazing but she didn't walk for a week!!

And I don't even think start talking about how many condoms I have broke....

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only had one gf back in the day, that was too tight on my fat boy. she had one tight pussy, we would shred 2 condoms, before I was really "in" and ready for action. but, she was a fake, shallow bitch, and after a month and 1/2 of fucking, that tight pussy of hers got used to my fat cock, about 2 months later we broke up. and 2 months after that she was beating me with her purse and yelling, "you dockey dick bastard, you ruined me." apparently she was dating around and if her new beau didn't measure up to me, she had a difficult time being in "love". it was all good tho, her mom was a MILF and so I did, she loved my excessive girth.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really, but I'd give up a half an inch to an inch for either another inch or two in height, or a metabolism that enabled me to not have to work out.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unless your cock is excessively big to the point where your sex life is being affected cause you're hurting your partners, there's no reason to wish your cock to be smaller.

Kinda like how women get breast reduction surgery. The reason they do it is that it's affecting their back. It's become a burden and no longer a gift.

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps I am the only one who really wants to be smaller- a least an inch or two both in girth and length. This is because, as I have have posted before, my wife has gone through menopause and it is just too painful for her. She bleeds and sometimes gets yeast infections too. We use a lubricant sometimes but she does not like the taste when she gives me head and so we have to wipe and clean then apply it again when we have intercourse. It's a hassle and ruins the romantic mood. I have always been too big for her for anal sex anyway and I think I may like that- my erect base is about 8 inches and my length about 8.75 to 9 inches. I'm getting old now (58) and so my fondness for my monster cock ( see my gallery) is not the same anymore. I'm tired of teeth mark bruises as well. Indeed, I joined LPSG because I did need some advice and support for a penis too big and I thank those who gave me some good advice and were seemingly empathetic. Thanks again.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've said on several threads that because of my large girth and having balls 2.5X the size of an average guy they are a pain (literally...). I'll keep the length however, because that can be controlled.

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I literally just had a girl tell me she doesn't want me in her life, because I tried to insist that it is possible to take me, and that the one or two times it would hurt would be worth getting over with so the rest can be amazing.

She said that she would absolutely never have sex with me, end of, and stormed off calling me an asshole.

I'd actually rather be underendowed, than as big as I am. It's the worst thing in my life, and I didn't realise it until recently. I wish i'd never been born above average.

It's not fair.

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"you dockey dick bastard, you ruined me." apparently she was dating around and if her new beau didn't measure up to me, she had a difficult time being in "love".

Sorry for double post, but what you said makes me fucking sick.

No girl is going to want to have sex with someone so big that it stretches her and ruins her, girls want to be tight.

So tell me, do girls loosen up in general if they fuck with a thick cock? Or does it retain its tightness but hurt less in future?

I've never had a straight answer to this. I've been told they stay tight but it wont hurt, and ive been told it will ruin them. Which is it?

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After reading davidh and kanaye i call bullshit, sorry, but davidh your stats change like the wind and really don't appear to be that thick, and kanaye, I think your problem is you don't know what you are doing, you aren't that thick and girls need to be turned on if you have above average girth, not just fucked, she obviously just wasn't interested in you.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Beautiful dick Kanaye. Who cares about stupid girls when you have that to take to work and play with. I feel sorry for you that you would feel that way.

When he talks about ruining girls, he means that the girl was ruined because she doesn't want average dicks any more, not because her vagina is stretched. It is pretty clear in the post.

Agree with you drac. Neither is massive. The OP is seven inches or so.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I would. I have been with more women who find me uncomfortably big, than ones who found me too small (well, none of the latter really). Plus, it would be a different, potentially interesting set of experiences, and possibly one that would demonstrate whether my partners desired me for who I am, or for my penis.

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading davidh and kanaye i call bullshit, sorry, but davidh your stats change like the wind and really don't appear to be that thick, and kanaye, I think your problem is you don't know what you are doing, you aren't that thick and girls need to be turned on if you have above average girth, not just fucked, she obviously just wasn't interested in you.

I am 8.5" long and 6.5" in girth.

She was soaking wet and definitely interested in me.

What made you think i'm not that thick?

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I could measure my base again with a shoe string and fabric tape and maybe it would be different, more or less I don't know, because... Drac Buddy, that's normal. Erect penis girth and length, especially at my age, are affected by how much sex medicine I take- yes, at my age I gotta to take it- also it is affected by my testosterone levels, my blood pressure, other medicine, alcohol intake, the room temperature, the mood I'm in, and how long its been since I last had sex, and God knows what other factors. Every guy should knows this so "my stats" are just what they were when I measured them and could be more or less the next hour. The normal range can vary by one to two standard deviations. But who really cares if my base is 8 inches or less- certainly no woman because most can't get that close to feel it. Yes, my midshaft girth and the girth around my glans are smaller- 7 1/2 and 6 7/5 respectively, but that is the max of a range too. You know when I first joined LPSG I posted a picture of my erect penis in my gallery measured with a fabric tape- all that did is some members accuse me of altering the fabric tape. I can't use a straight ruler because my cock curves upward and to the right. I pulled the picture, same with one that had teeth marks. You can't win in these things so I don't even care or try anymore. All I know is that in our late fifties my wife says my cock hurts her now so much more than before because she can't self lubricate due to menopause. I love her and we have been married for thirty years and we want to keep having sex without going through the grind of applying lubricant, wiping it off because she doesn't like the taste, and applying it again. So I think about size reduction but it will probably resolve itself naturally since we get smaller as we get older anyway.