1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Anyone bought those cum producing pills?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by kd88, Sep 8, 2011.

1. kd88

kd88 Lurker

I bought VolumePills a while back and used them for 4 months with no success. So i returned them for the refund and they didnt give me hard time about it at all. So i didnt lose any money, but it was a hassel. Has anyone else bought those types of pills and did you have success with them?

2. MrExperience

MrExperience 1st Like

buy sextagin. its the best pill on the market by far, and it does a lot more than just produce more cum, it actually increases girth by about .2 or .3 inches, and if u really want a fountain of cum, use sextagin with an aneros (if your into prostate massages) and u will have the biggest most powerful orgasm of your life.

3. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

All those pills a a scam just get clomid it will have you shooting a ton I take it an I can fill up a shot glass with cum just look up cum an clomid an you will see

4. BoxersguyNJ

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tried a bunch of different pills I gave each different brand of pills a months time and nothing changed my cum load its always the same as it was, its a normal load nothing happened to make it a bigger load with the pills SAVE YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!!!

5. krisdavid

krisdavid 1st Like

Yep i tryed them they didnt work

6. abcpc

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    I've been told that pills don't work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice